Chapter 27 - The Reveal

Bucky opened his eyes and saw Adriana's beautiful eyes staring back at him. He smiled, the memories of what just happened between them came rushing back. He couldn't believe they finally did it. It felt so surreal being with her that way, after just imagining it for weeks. And he couldn't believe how it made him feel. She was "the one". He could feel it. She was his home, his anchor in this uncertain world. He couldn't imagine being with someone else ever again.

They were lying on their sides, staring at each other, lost in each other's eyes. He stroked her cheek gently, glanced at her perfect lips and slowly but surely closed in on her and kissed her lips.

"I love you." He said gently, breaking the kiss.

She smiled. "I love you too Bucky."

Seeing her smile and hearing her say I love you back at him made his heart soar. He wished they could stay in that moment forever.

Suddenly he heard a rumbling sound coming from his stomach. He was hungry. Well, they did make love more than once. After the initial leap, they rested shortly. But they couldn't resist making love again. Each of them so hungry for each other. They ended up doing it three times. They fell asleep being exhausted after the third one. When they woke up the sun has set, and the night has come. It was time for dinner.

Both of them laughed listening to his rumbling stomach.

"Well I guess it's time to refuel." Adriana said. She gave him a peck on his cheek and sat up.

"What do you want for dinner Bucky honey?" She asked.

"You.." he said teasingly while staring at her beautiful naked body and licking his lips.

Adriana laughed.

"Aren't you tired of me yet?" She asked.

"Never.." Bucky shook his head. He pulled her hand and made her lie on top of him. He kissed her and put his arms around her. Every inch of their bodies touching each other. He loved how close they were to each other.

"I love you.." he said again, breaking the kiss and stared at her beautiful eyes.

"I love you too.." she replied, smiling at him. He loved the way her eyes lit up whenever he said it to her.

His stomach rumbled again, making them both laugh. Adriana peeled herself away from him and stood up.

"I think I better make dinner now. After all that we've done you need to be fed!" She said laughing.

Bucky felt a little embarassed, but he really was hungry.

"And YOU also need to be fed. You were amazing, doll!" He said while standing up.

Adriana blushed.

"You were amazing too Bucky honey." She said, winking at him. He blushed in return.

To Bucky's surprise, Adriana put on Bucky's shirt and her panties and went out of the room. He loved looking at her wear his shirt. She looked so sexy. Since Adriana took his shirt, he didn't have a choice but just wore his underwear and pants.

He went out of the room and found her busy in the kitchen, her back to him. He took a moment to appreciate her, glancing at her bare long legs. Staring at her bare shoulders. His shirt was a little big on her so half the sleeve was slipped over her shoulder. He walked closer to her and hugged her from behind.

"What are you making, doll?" He asked, whispering in her ear.

He could see her blush at his whisper. He smiled. He loved that he could give her that effect.