I.

Victoria Agosti

"Madame, votre vol pour la Corée est prêt." One of my butlers said. (Ma'am, you flight going to Korea is ready)

I nodded my head and sat up straight from my swivel chair. I arranged some of the documents that are scattered on my desk and drank my tequila from a fancy glass.

As soon as I felt the burning sensation in my throat, it felt nice and somehow calmed my inner self. Drinking strong liquor really helps my anxiety.

I gaze at my butler and nod my head once. A sign to prepare my car to leave.

He didn't look confused; he knew what to do. He just bowed his head and left my office.

Right, I have to deal with those Koreans. Hopefully, Mattías could help me communicate with them.

I stood up from my seat and grabbed my black and gold Chanel handbag. I sigh and make my way to my Porsche.

As I enter my car, I see that two people are already inside. Patiently waiting for me. I faintly smiled behind my mask and sat beside a guy who also wore a mask full of Alexandrite stones. I glanced at the rear mirror and saw a man who also wore a mask full of sapphire stones.

While I wear a ruby-stoned full mask.

The three of us have to wear a mask to cover our faces, as we don't want our faces to be easily identified.

Our mask also holds authority. This is also our trade mark as Agosti leaders. Only three of us have this mask, and the rest of the members of my underlings wear nothing but their bare faces.

"Matt, êtes-vous sûr de leur parler plus tard?" I asked making sure everything is ready. (are you confident talking to them later on)

The man who wears an alexandrite mask hums in response. "Don't worry about talking with them. I learned a few months ago just to be sure."

I didn't reply then and kept silent. The car is now moving, and it seems it will take some time before we arrive.

Just then, the man who wears a sapphire mask spoke. "By the way, you know that their boss doesn't like on-call transactions. Are you really fine to go there?" he asked.

Right. I don't really go to a certain place for face-to-face transactions. Either Mattías or Winston will go on behalf of me.

Mattías and Winston are the only ones I could really trust to meet with the other bosses. The three of us are childhood friends anyway, and we know each other's weaknesses.

Most of the time, they took care of the external business while I did the internal business.

I may be their boss, but the two can manage it without me.

I don't like meeting with their other bosses. They'll probably give me some perverted and nasty looks. But I'll make this trip an exemption. It seems that the guy from Korea seems to have a great trust issue.

Well, I can't blame him. We have a dangerous job, after all.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. If something happens, I can protect myself anyway," I answer to Winston's question.

Being a female boss can sometimes be annoyingly dangerous. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I can't handle the organization.

Well, news flash. I've been handling my grandfather's organization for six years. Many of them tried to assassinate me, but they didn't succeed. They met with Satan instead.

I looked out the car's window and saw that we were now at one of my helipads.

Suddenly, I felt anxious. So, I quickly closed my eyes and clenched my fist as I tried to calm myself. But then my eyes went to someone as I felt his hand against my fist and rub my wrist to soothe me. It was Matt's fingers rubbing my wrist.

"You're anxious. Nothing bad will happen. Me and Winston will be here to protect you, okay?"

I stiffly sigh. "I know. I suddenly felt something would happen."

Winston quickly joined our conversation. "Do you still want to go? You can go back, Tori. Me and Matt can go instead."

"No. It's okay. I'm fine. We'll be fine."

I hope so.

.....