VI

Tw: blood (?), R18

Third person's POV

"Those sons of a bitch! How the fuck do they manage to survive from the bomb?!" A man in his 30s yells madly and glares at his men, whom he assigns to kill the powerful Italian.

The guy trembled as he saw his boss get angry because of their failure. He quickly went to his knees and bowed his head.

"Forgive me, Senyorito! I really planted the bomb very well, sir! Please believe me!" He begged.

But the boss didn't yield or show any mercy as he stared at him. Instead, he grabs his pistol and shoots his head directly.

The other men were stunned to speak as they witnessed their fellow dead right in front of their eyes. As the dead man dropped his body flat on the floor, the blood flowed on the floor, which made a pool.

"Clean that shit." The boss hissed and slammed his gun on the table. "For now, the plan continues, but don't make any mess. Got it?"

His men quickly grab their fellow, who is dead, and clean up the pool of blood.

The black-haired boss sat on his swivel chair and took a sip of alcohol in a rimmed glass.

Just wait, Victoria. I'll fucking kill you with my bare hands.

Victoria's POV

Jeonghan looks at me intently, but his lips curve into a sly grin. I felt his hand snake around my waist and pull me closer to his body.

One wrong move, and my breast will meet his toned chest.

I gulped as I felt uncomfortable about our closeness. But, of course, I can't make it obvious. My business and our lives are on the line.

"Are you sure, Miss Agosti? You know a man like me won't stop even if you beg to stop, right?" he said seductively in a baritone voice, caressing my masked face.

What he said gave me chills and made my legs tremble slightly. Suddenly, I wanted to back out and run away.

You bitch. Your a damn Mafia. You'll fucking trade anything for power and wealth. This is just nothing but part of the business.

I didn't realize I was just staring at his face, grinning at me. He clicked his tongue and spoke. "I see you are not comfortable, Miss Victoria."

"I may be crazy, but not that much," he said, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

My heart skipped as he looked directly into my eyes. It suddenly gave me chills. I don't know what is on his mind, but I'm grateful he's not forcing me.

"But an offer is an offer, and I like that kind of offer," He chuckled and finally pulled me closer, which made our chests meet.

Alright. I take what I just thought about him. I'm annoyed.

Unconsciously, my hands went to his neck and touched his Adam's apple up to his chin.

"What if I'll just choke you instead?" I blurted out. My hands went to his neck and I tried to wrap them around his as if I were about to choke him.

My grips were not that tight, so Jeonghan laughed, which made me stare at his face. His flawless skin and smile amused me. He held my wrist and put them on his shoulder.

"Well, I don't mind if that is one of your kinks," he chuckles. "I'm willing to get choked as long as it's you."

If I just took off my mask, I would literally gave him a slur face.

This guy.

He is really crazy. I'm only seeing this in our first meet, how much more in the future?

What... I'm not meeting him in the future anymore.

"Let's just finish my deal mr. Yoon. Its dawn time. We need some rest." I nonchalantly said.

Jeonghan lean his back to the couch. "Sure. Do whatever you like."

Just then, his lips gasps as I lift my ruby mask slightly.

Before he could take a glance of my lips, I crash his lips against mine roughly. Jeonghan seems to be surprised to my actions. I bet he wasn't expecting that.

But Jeonghan reacts few seconds to my kiss. He even grabs my nape to deepen the kiss.

I sucked his lower lips to open his lips. He gladly open his mouth which made a way for my tongue to enter.

As our saliva mixed, I could taste a Bacardi which he drank earlier. I wanted to deny this but kissing his soft lips made me liking it.

Plus he is a good kisser.

The room suddenly got hot and I'm losing some air. I could even felt his hands traveled down to my ass then slightly grope it which made me moan accidentally.

I pulled away from the kiss and breathe some air. I look at his face, that is now red as tomato and bullets of sweats are running down  in his forehead.

I fixed my mask to cover my whole face again. I gulped as he look at me intently with an obvious desire in his eyes to devour me.

"Is that enough?" I asked and stared to his eyes.

He chuckle. "Well, being kissed by you is rare. And I know you don't do this kind of offer. I consider myself lucky, So yes."

Then I unbuttoned my black blazer and take it off, showing my silky smooth skin and my white lacey night dress .

Jeonghan bites his lips whilst checking out my body.

For the sake of my business.

I get off his lap and walk somewhere else to switch off the lights only leave the dim lights on. I walk back to him and straddle his laps between my legs.

Slowly yet gently, I started to unbuttoned his shirt.

"You know I'll be staying here for a couple of days right?" I asked and He hummed in response.

"And I'll be needing your help. So in exhange of your service, I'll offer you sex. Only if that is okay for you, of course." I said and manage to chuckle but deep inside, my guts are shaking in due to nervousness.

"Is that a deal mr. Yoon?"

He smirks while looking at me and placed his hand on my waist.

"Deal. Feel free to use my service, Ms. Agosti."

....