XV

The Marvielle Hospital that was bombed yesterday didn't cause much damage to my underground agenda. Though it causes injuries to a lot of patients since those bombs are placed outside the walls of my hospital,.

It caused damage and injuries, but I'm glad it didn't reveal my underground.

I sound like a heartless bitch, but I have to do what I should do in order to protect it.

Because of the suddenly traumatic event, I paid all the patients fees and quickly reconfigured the damaged parts of my hospital. Fortunately, no one died from the bombing.

We are currently in my mansion's office. Everything in this mansion was safe.

As we enjoyed the moment of silence and created a plan for our next step, someone's phone rang, breaking the silence and tension in my office.

"I just received a message from someone." Winston spoke beside me and shared his phone with me.

I stared at it and saw the message in familiar initials.

Let's meet soon. We have an important discussion to talk about.

-YJH

I just nodded my head. "Tell him to meet at my mansion," I said.

"By the way, did one of you put his men on my dungeons?" I asked and took a sip of whiskey from an old-fashioned glass.

"I did," Mattias answered. "They are easily identified as Jeonghan's men with a certain tattoo on their back."

"But why the heck would you bomb your hospital?" he asked.

Now that Mattias mentions it, I also have no idea why Jeonghan would do such a thing as that.

Though we shared an intimate bond for a short time, I trust that he won't do anything like that. Not unless he has just betrayed me now.

"I don't know about that," I answered with uncertainty.

"Oh, I thought something was going on between you two." Winston also spoke and gave me a meaningful look.

I frowned at him and raised my brow at him. "Well, me and Jeonghan were business partners the moment we bought some of their products. Does that mean something else?"

Winston smirked and just rolled his eyes, then went back to scroll something on his tablet. "Yeah right,"

"Business partner it is."

He is surely my business partner. Well, my special business partner.

Of course, I won't admit that to them. Not now that we are in the middle of the mess with Jeonghan involved.

"Business partner or not, what are we going to do about his men?" Mattias asked nonchalantly at me. "Usually you would torture them till they lost a limb."

I hummed and thought about it. I would like to torture his men, but Jeonghan would be upset if I did that.

But he bombed my hospital, and no one dares to destroy my properties.

"A leg won't hurt my business partner, right?" I said, leaning on my swivel chair comfortably.

"Of course. Besides, he damaged your dear property unexpectedly." Mattias replied, taking a sip of Cognac in an old-fashioned glass.

"I see why Jeonghan blows up your hospital," Winston spoke out of nowhere and showed his tablet to us.

And there is an article. A global article that can be read by people of high status with dangerous jobs has access to this anonymous organization.

South Korea: A transportation site for delivering high quality drugs by a high-profile businessman in Seoul, Korea, Yoon Jeong Han— Yoon's Trans, was bombed at 11:30 p.m. by a certain group of Italians. The suspects are caught, but the boss who blew up his property is unknown.

''The only Italian who encounters him is us," Winston said, turning off his tablet. "No wonder he contacted you."

I frown once again. Why would I blow up his property? I'm planning not to involve him in any of my mess.

Not unless someone toyed with us.

Of course. My face went hard and stern as I realized something.

"You know what? A dead body won't hurt my business partner. You found 2 guys who plotted the bomb, right? Then I'll take one." I said boldly and emotionlessly.

"And prepare Nicolai for my session after this one," I smirked and stared at Mattias, who nodded his head as he understood what I meant.

Tw: torturing and mention of bloood.

Yoon Jeonghan

"Merde..." he said while whimpering on the floor.

I brushed my long hair up and smiled wickedly, as I felt good seeing him in pain and his blood splattering on the floor.

I bent my body down to make eye contact, but he just looked away. "Don't just look away. Look at me, fucker," I said in English.

I don't want to speak in English, but I want answers right away. This man has been pushing my limits.

I told him who sent him here, but I got no response. And so I beat him to the pulp. Until he mentions someone's name, which made me mad.

I told him to look at me, but he didn't obey. I sighed as I got more pissed at his disobedience. I grab his hair and force his head to look at me.

His face was full of blood, and bumps are visible from my beatings.

"Aren't you going to tell me who sent you?" I asked calmly.

"I... told you," he stuttered. "Its her!"

"Victoria Agosti!" He yelled hoarsely. "She sent me here!"

I sighed and harshly dropped his head on the floor. I stood up and went to a metal table full of equipment.

I grab a pair of metal rods with some electric wires attached at the ends of them. I went back to the helpless men and stabbed the metal rods in his back, which made him scream in agony once again.

"Keep being stubborn." I smiled and patted his shoulder. "You leave me no choice but to crisp you up." I chuckled and went to the switch area, where the electrical wires are also connected.

As soon as I put the lever down, he screamed and shook due to the electricity he felt.

I took off my blooded gloves and went out of the room, leaving the guy behind electrified.

"Still insisting she send him here?" Seungcheol asked immediately as I stepped out of the room.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. Just leave him until he gets crisp." I chuckled and walked away.

"By the way, want to get a haircut? I suddenly want to look good for my mademoiselle."

....