XXI

Yoon Jeonghan

"Yoon Jeonghan, if I were you, I would stop staring at them." Someone spoke from behind.

I looked back and saw Seungcheol and Joshua also looking at Victoria and the guy she hugged earlier.

"And why would I stop staring at them?" I scoff.

Just then, that guy hugged Victoria once again, which also made me livid. I was about to come forward, but Seungcheol stopped me.

"Oh, please snap out of it, Jeonghan," Seungcheol said. "You'll be embarrassing yourself if you let your jealousy rule you."

I frown and look at Seungcheol. "Why would I be embarrassed? He's standing near my mademoiselle," I huff.

"Don't worry about that guy," Mattias said out of nowhere, and he stood beside us. "He's harmless."

"A little pain in the ass, but yeah," Winston also said, letting out a chuckle.

The guy and Victoria seem to be close. I let out a loud sigh. They talk for a for a few more minutes until they walk in our direction.

I smiled towards Victoria, but it was gone when I faced the guy.

"Mon amour," Victoria said. "Are you alright? Are you hurt? Did anyone get hurt?"

"I'm fine." I smiled. "None of us got hurt."

She sighs in relief. "That's good to hear."

"By the way, Luke is this Jeonghan," Victoria said, gesturing to the guy named Luke.

"Jeonghan, this is Luke, my cousin."

My eyes widen in surprise, and a gush of embarrassment suddenly goes through my whole body. I can hear Seungcheol and Joshua holding their laughter behind me.

If I could only smack their heads. They could have told me earlier.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Jeonghan. Though your staring was quite rude," Luke said bluntly. Victoria immediately slapped his arm, but he just gave him a look.

I scratched my nape and let out an awkward smile. "Ohh," I only said.

I sigh awkwardly but compose my posture. "Sorry about that, it didn't mean anything." I chuckle.

"Let me formally introduce myself," I said, offering out my hand to shake hands with him.

"I'm Yoon Jeonghan. Victoria's business partner in Asia."

Luke grabs my hand a little bit hard, but I don't mind and continue to handshake with him. "Luke Toussaint, Victoria's cousin." He spoke firmly and let go of my hand.

"Why don't we have a proper meal together?" Victoria said. "I bet this guest hasn't eaten yet."

"No, it's okay. Thank you." Joshua said.

"No, let's have a meal together. I own a restaurant nearby. Let's eat there," Victoria insists.

We all agreed and went to our own cars. As soon as the car door is shut, I quickly smack Seungcheol and Joshua.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Joshua whines.

"What did I do?!" Seungcheol huffs irritatedly.

"You fuckers, you know that Luke was Victoria's cousin and didn't tell me?" I hissed.

Both of their mouths formed 'o's and burst into laughter. Laughter that gradually became loud and annoying. I smacked them again, which made them stop laughing and glare at me instead.

"We just knew not too long before we told you not to look at them like that," Seungcheol said.

"And you didn't even tell me about it?!" I scoff.

"You didn't ask. So why bother?" Joshua laughs.

"Damn you bastards."

Before we arrived at the restaurant, the butler gave us new clothes to change, as we smelled blood and had some blood stains on our shirts. We obliged and went out of the car as soon as we were done.

We got inside the restaurant and saw Victoria, wearing a new set of clothes, waiting at the entrance. I quickly went towards her and grabbed her hand to interwine against mine.

"Did I tell you that you're so beautiful?" I smiled.

Victoria let out a chuckle and slightly lean her side body against mine. "Yes, a couple of times already."

"Also, I saw how you stared at my cousin," she teased, and I just let out an awkward laugh.

"I didn't know," I chuckled. "Those mother fuckers didn't tell."

"It's alright, let's get inside. I'm starving."

....