XXIII

Victoria Agosti

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt someone's arm on my waist and its body closer so that I could feel his hard-toned chest in my back.

I can also feel the hot sun rays coming through the window of the hotel room. My lips suddenly curled into a smile when I remembered who was snuggling beside me. I turn my back to face him and am about to give him a proper cuddle when I stop midway and see how innocent he looks with his eyes closed.

His features are so flawless and stunning as fuck. He really looks like an angel sleeping beside me.

"Why don't you kiss me instead of staring?" he said with his eyes closed.

He then opened his eyes and fixed his eyes on me with a smile on his face. I can't help but also give him a soft smile.

"Good morning, Mon amour." I greeted him and slowly caressed his cheeks.

Jeonghan grabs my hand and kisses it tenderly. "Good morning, love," he said. "Did you have a good sleep?"

I faintly nodded my head. "Yeah. Thanks to you. I didn't have a nightmare like I usually do after I do something."

"Good, you deserve a good sleep after the mess." He chuckles and rubs my hand using his thumbs.

"How about you? Did you rest well?" I asked, hinting at a small concern tone, knowing what happened early in the morning.

"Don't worry about me," he smiled, pulling my body closer to him and giving me a proper cuddle with his hand brushing my hair softly. "I'm fine. I slept peacefully because you were here."

I took a quick glance at the wall clock and saw it was mid afternoon. We skipped breakfast and lunch.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. "It's mid-afternoon, and we haven't eaten anything today."

"I'm hungry, but I'm not sure if you're fine being eaten," he joked.

I pinch his stomach, which makes him burst into soft laughter. "I'm trying to be wholesome here."

"I'm not hungry," he answered to my question earlier. "You? Want to eat something?"

I just shook my head. I don't feel like eating for now, but I wanted to sleep a bit more.

I'm about to close my eyes when Jeonghan suddenly plants kisses on my face.

"Aww, whats with kisses? I'm trying to sleep a bit more." I chuckle and push his face away.

"We've been sleeping for 9 hours," he said, planting another kiss on my lips. "And I'm planning to take you out to date."

My eyebrow cocks in surprise. "Oh? Then where are we going then?"

"Well, I'm not really familiar with the place, but I have in mind what to do if ever we go on a date later on." He spoke shyly, making me in awe.

This time I planted some pecks of kisses on his lips. "I'd like to go on a date with you, Jeonghan."

"But I'll sleep five more minutes. I'm really sleepy." I chuckle.

"Ehh, let's go on the date now," he pouted. Damn, he's cute as fuck.

"Fine!" I laugh. "But give me a kiss first."

He quickly obliged. I thought he would give me a quick kiss. But no. He held my nape to kiss me deeper. The kiss went deeper and more passionate.

With our tongues fighting for dominance, our hands start to travel to each other's bodies. Increasing the body heat we feel right now.

Jeonghan just went on top of me, placing both of my legs wrapped around his torso and letting me feel his hardness.

I let out a soft moan as I felt his hand massage my breast while at the same time grinding his thing on my thigh.

I get away from the kiss and let out a sultry giggle. "I only said kiss. Not a makeout."

"It's still a kiss," he chuckles. "You know I can't get enough of you."

"Thought you want to date now?" I tease while slowly pulling his body closer to mine and letting my wetness be felt by him.

Jeonghan cussed in his language as he felt it. His face darkens, and his desire for me is visible in his eye.

"Fuck," he sighs. "Date can wait, but not me."

We were about to continue our session when somebody frantically knocked on the door. Me and Jeonghan let out a frustrating sigh, and later I burst into laughter.

"I'll go get it. Why don't you take a cold shower, hmm?" I said in a teasing manner.

He sighs in annoyance and gets off top of me. "Whoever interrupts us may have blue balls in his sex life." Jeonghan sulks and goes inside the bathroom.

I just laughed at him and went to the door. I peeked through the peephole and saw a familiar figure. I opened the door without thinking about not wearing my ruby mask and gave him a smile.

"Oh, hey Mattias, what's up?" I spoke.

"Glad you're awake. The butler told us you finished the job a bit late. So we let you take a rest for awhile," he said, and his eyes went down to my face, eyeing something.

"And it seems you've rested well," he said, quickly flicking my neck.

I quickly covered it with my hand, as I just remembered Jeonghan kissing me there.

And he shamelessly left a hickey.

I let out an awkward laugh at Mattias.
"Yeah, I rested well..."

He then rolled his eyes. "Go freshen up and go down stairs. We'll have a quick meeting."

Mattias was about to leave, but he stopped his track and gave me a blank stare. "Also tell Jeonghan that his friends are waiting for him."

I quickly nodded my head, and with that, Mattias left. I quickly went inside the room and locked it. I ran to the nearest mirror and let out a loud sigh.

Damn you, Yoon Jeonghan. You did a lot!

----

Hehe happy reading!