XII

"Tout le monde en poste. le connard arrive." Mattias spoke in my earpods, giving us heads up as we also saw in our own monitor that Nikolai's vehicle was coming in our way.

(Everyone in position. The motherfucker is coming.)

Everything was all set. Thanks to Tiyo Roberto's help, it was easier to track down Nikolai. I just hope everything is well and done soon.

Of course, it must be done with violence.

It's only the three of us waiting to ambush them. Me, Mattias, and Winstone are waiting inside our individual bulletproof cars. Monitoring and waiting for them to come out. We are expecting five vehicles. Though we seem to be outnumbered, with the weapons and skills we have, I'm sure we could capture them.

"I could see them." Winston spoke suddenly. "They are only 300 meters away from us. Be ready."

Without being said, I flip a cap that is on top of my buttons and wait for Nikolai's team. These buttons are for activating my silent landmines manually. After preparing my buttons, I took my machine gun in position and the pistol in my gun holder.

"In a minute, they are here," Mattias said. "Victoria, ready your buttons."

"On it," I replied. "Ready your guns," I snickered and smiled mischievously.

I can see the vehicles coming. Getting nearer and nearer every second.

"Mourir enfoirés."

As soon as the five vehicles pass, I quickly push down my buttons. A big yet silent explosion of dirt appeared in front of us. Some cars flipped and caught fire, causing some men inside them to scream in agony.

With my machine gun on hand, I stepped out of my car and started to fire recklessly at the damaged vehicles. Some men manage to escape death from the explosion, however, they can't escape from Mattias and Winston's bullets.

My eyes darted to one guy who really tried to escape death from our hands. But too bad, I caught him before he could escape.

"Merde!" He said as I stepped in front of him. He was running towards the side of the road, but I quickly blocked him by kicking his face.

"Imbécile," I scoff as his body drops to the ground, holding his blooded face.

"Madame! Merci de m'épargner ! Je fais juste mon travail ! S'il vous plaît, ne me tuez pas." He frantically spoke and kneeled in front of me. (Ma'am! Please spare me! I'm just doing my job! Please don't kill me!)

I aim my gun right on his forehead. He became overwhelmed with panic and fear.

"Sure," I said nonchalantly. "où est ton putain de patron ? Où est Nikolaï ?" (Where's your damn boss? Where's Nikolai?)

He went silent and contemplated speaking. I scoff and tap the gun right in front of his head. "You better speak. I hate waiting."

"He's here," he said lowly.

I look up and gaze at those men who manage to escape death. Mattias and Winston check every car and pull out those men who survived the explosion. There are only two men who are alive, but I don't see Nikolai.

"I see you're lying for your boss," I hummed.

"Oh well. Just wait for your boss in hell." I snickered and pulled the trigger that made his body fall to the dirt with a hole in his forehead and some blood splashing on my clothes.

I quickly went to Mattias and Winston, but they quickly shot the two men on their heads, making the two dead bodies fall flat on the ground with their blood pooling on our feet.

"That fucker seems to know our plan," Mattias scoffs. "They said Nikolai went to Cinisi."

"Oh, he went detour? I see." Winston deadpan spoke to someone on his earpiece.

"Hmm. Can you tell where he is now?" Winston asked, waiting for someone to answer.

Winston nodded and seemed satisfied with the response he got. "Cinisi, it is. Can I know his other business location?"

"Très bien. Merci beaucoup tonton," he said, pressing something on his earpiece as a sign he ended the call. (Alright, thanks a lot, uncle.)

"Uncle Robert said he is in Cinisi. One of his people just told him. He is currently at one of your mining sites." Winston sighs.

"He is really there to get my wealth." I scoff. "As if I'll let him."

"I have one clinic there in Cinisi," Mattias suddenly said. "I have a few men to sabotage Nikolai before he exits Cinisi. If we go and plan on the way, we can catch that fucker."

Oh right. I almost forgot that Mattias was also a doctor. With a lot of events happening to us, I can't help but forget that they also had facade jobs.

"I think I have some bombs hidden in your clinic," I said, as I also just remembered that I keep limited bombs hidden everywhere. But those were not silent types of bombs.

"How many men do you have there?"

"A hundred."

A hundred seems like a lot, but it won't guarantee we can catch Nikolai. But there's a big chance if they do it right.

I sighed and nodded my head.

"Let's go. That will do."

...