X

Victoria's POV

"Tio, how are you? How's everything there."

"Oh mon Dieu, ton ami est chiant." (Oh dear, your friend is pain in the ass. ) My uncle sighs.

I chuckled darkly and took a sip of my wine in a goblet. "Just do whatever he says 'til tomorrow. After I beat that fucker, he's all yours."

"Oh, I'll be glad to torture him, dear," he sneered. "How dare he try to kill my one and only Belle."

I let out a soft chuckle. Uncle Roberto is surely my favorite uncle from my father's side. Both of my parents died in an ambush. Uncle Robert raised me as if I were her own child.

"Tomorrow morning, I'll be back. Please do make sure that fucker will be surprised," I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Oh my belle, I can assure you that motherfucker will drop his cœur literally."

"I like that. Thank you, Tio; I'll call you soon." I said and hung up.

I turned my back and saw Jeonghan sitting on a single couch facing me with a lit cigarette in between his fingers.

"You sound hot when you speak French," he grins. "Also with your bare face and the scar on your eye... Damn mommy."

I just let out a stifling chuckle and shrug it off. I didn't bother to put on my mask. At first, I was hesitant. But Jeonghan promised that if ever he spreads my identification, he'll let me cut both of his hands.

He took a puff one last time and placed it in the ash tray beside him. I walk towards him and sit next to his couch.

"So everything is all set?" he asked, staring at the glass window where the skyscraper could be seen outside.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, thanks to you."

"After that mess..." He trailed off with hesitation in his tone. "Will you come back?" Jeonghan stared at me, with hope in his eyes.

I suddenly went silent and thought about it. After the mess, I'll definitely not come back. But with his eyes, I suddenly doubted my own decision.

I hummed and bit my lips to strain myself into smiling when I thought something.

"Well, it depends on your contract this time." I chuckled and took a sip of my wine.

Staying here was safe to know now Jeonghan can be reliable. Even though I haven't asked yet, he seems to know what I will do.

"My contract?" he asked. I didn't speak until he finally got it. Jeonghan seems to get as his lips curled into a smirk.

"If that's the case, if you come back to me, I'll give you the best sex performance?" he joked.

I rolled my eyes at his response, in which his eyes seemed to be smiling, and he let out some soft chuckles afterwards.

"I'm just joking. Maybe let's go for a date after your mess? Then maybe a quickie session?" he laughs.

I unconsciously massage my temples. I didn't know his playful side could be this annoying. If I play along with him, I'm sure he'll regret his action.

"Whats with sex, Mr. . Yoon? Am I that good?" I asked and stared at him intensely.

Jeonghan smirks and leans his back comfortably on a single couch while giving me a meaningful and sultry gaze. "Baby, you're more than good. You're so good that I can't get enough of you."

Suddenly, I felt chills on my spine. A weird sensation on my chest.

"If I can devour you and ravish you, I would gladly do it with pleasure." He winked.

My throat suddenly went dry, and my mind visualized nasty and lustful imagery with him.

Fuck.

I quickly avoid Jeonghan's eyes and stare at my goblet instead. The room went silent, with tension surrounding us. My mind is also not helping, as it continues to picture out how me and Jeonghan, fucking and writhing with each other.

With my lustful thoughts, my cunt shamelessly reacted to my thoughts. I can feel it getting wet and needy.

Then I decided to face it.

"Let's fuck then." I blurted out.

I look at him with his eyebrow raised. "Oh, why so sudden?" he asked, but it quickly turned into a mischievous smirk.

"Do my words turn you on, Ms. . Agosti?" he said with a deep yet seductive voice.

"Shut up, Mr. . Yoon."

I know for myself that I'll screw up. However, I enjoy being fucked. Especially if the one who fucks me is handsome as hell.

I didn't hesitate anymore. The moment my lips went against his, I felt like heaven.

Our hands went to each other's bodies. Grasping and sensually touching our body parts. Our clothes were long gone during the make-out session.

Everything went so fast, but the feeling of blissful pleasure and contentment was there. I'm on top of him, riding his hard erected shaft. Grinding it slowly, letting me feel his whole shaft stretching my walls.

"Fuck Victoria," he grunts, holding my waist firmly. "Fuck me like you own me, yeah?" He smirked, then proceeded to kiss my lips and suck them.

Without being said, I ride the fuck out of him. The room was filled with curses and moaning sounds, but it sounded so right and made our desire intensify.

Now, he was on top of me. With my leg on his shoulder, he thrust his stiff shaft into my wet cunt. His movements were slow yet harsh and deep; fuck, it made me moan a mess.

I don't know how many rounds we did, but we got finished at 9 pm. We started before the sun set, and now it's nighttime. My body was sore and tired, but I was greatly satisfied and pleased.

Jeonghan was on top of me, resting between my chest and letting his cock be warm inside my cunt. Just then, he spoke.

"So the contract, will you come back?"

I chuckle. "What if I don't?"

"Then I'll come get you and bring you back here." He playfully sulks.

"Fine. Just be true to your words, Mr. . Yoon. Let's have a date."

"Of course, mademoiselle. I would be glad to take you out for a date."

___

Um... Hi? Hehe kinda cringey update.

P.S: Edited (6/1/2024)