XXXIII

Victoria Agosti

"You bastards!" I hissed as I saw the 2 morons not far away from me.

Two weeks have passed, and I've been recovering well from the injuries I got from that incident. Well, not only me. Also Jeonghan. However, not from his grandfather, but from my friends beatings.

Jeonghan doesn't want me to come back to Sicily because I haven't rested well. He didn't want me to go without completing the four weeks of resting.

"Ehh, my love. Please don't be stubborn. You should rest more. You heard the doctor, right?" Jeonghan said, almost begging while clutching my hand, stopping me to pack my things.

I let out a sigh and looked at him. His eyes are getting adorable, almost giving me a puppy eye, and his lips are pouting, trying hard not to want me to leave. And so, I gave him an assuring smile.

"Yoon Jeonghan," I said as softly as possible, not sounding too authoritative, but he gulped his own saliva.

"I'll be back. What those bastards did was too much. I'll just give them a scold, and that's it." I smiled.

He let out a sigh and scratched his head. "I doubt you'll just give them a scold,"

"But love, please don't scold them. I failed to protect you, and I deserve their beatings," Jeonghan added, making my eyebrows cock and my face turn stern.

Seeing my stern face, Jeonghan avoided my gaze and sighed. He looks like a lost puppy now.

"Just take care, alright? I love you."

My stern face went away and turned into a cheerful one.

"Ow! Fuck!" Winston grunts as I attack him by punching his abdomen a bit harder.

"You bastard! How dare you beat my monamour too much!" I breathe harshly, then proceed to kick his chest, which causes him to fall back on the floor.

We are currently outside my mansion, on my patio, beating Winston ass while Mattias is laughing his ass out on the couch nearby.

He tried to block my attack when I told him not to, so I made my attack even stronger and harsher.

"Ow! Stop!" Wineston groans as I try to escape my attack. "Your boyfriend didn't fight back, how come you got mad about it!" he said, trying to complain, but he got another punch from me.

"Because no one dares to beat him, not you, but me," I simply scoff and stop attacking Winston.

He was catching his breath and groaning in pain. "Cazzo." He cussed as he sat on the grassy ground.

In the middle of Mattias laughing, my head snapped in his direction, which made him stop at the spot.

He realized why I snapped. He coughed awkwardly and simply stood on the couch.

"I guess the show is over..." he grumbles. "I'll go now. Hehe."

"Oh no, you don't," I hissed, sprinting towards him.

Mattias tried to run, but I got him by grabbing his shirt and throwing him on the floor. I started to attack him like I did to Winston.

"How dare you let my mon amour get hurt!" I scowled while giving him a hard punch on the abdomen.

"Ow!" He whined and tried to block my attack using his big arm and full muscles. "Well, he deserves it anyway!" Mattias answered, making my face get darker.

"Fuck! Tori, stop!" Mattias groans, accepting all my attacks now.

With a last blow, I finally stopped throwing punches and fell to the floor, also catching my breath. I suddenly felt tired and sleepy.

"Are we good now?" Mattias sighs.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"You're getting crazy, just like your boyfriend." Winston scoffs.

I didn't notice he was here beside us, but I just let him be. Thinking about what Winston just said made my smile wider.

"You do really like him, huh," Mattias spoke in a sudden, serious tone that snapped my head in his direction.

"Am I that obvious?" I asked innocently in a joking manner.

"But kidding aside, yes. I do like him; more likely, I love him." I said sincerely, and my mood immediately went light thinking about him.

Oh Jeonghan.

"You're getting cringeworthy," Winston teased, to which I scowled.

"Please, I bet you guys will be more cringe than I am when you meet your significant others." I scoff and roll my eyes at them.

A comfortable silence engulfed us as we stared at the blue sky. Only a faint breathing sound can be heard until Mattias breaks it.

"I hope Jeonghan can make you really happy in a long time, Tori. You deserve it after all," he said with a smile.

My heart felt good hearing Mattias somehow approve of my relationship with Jeonghan.

"Though he is crazy, he proved that he would do anything for you. I hope he can do it until the end." Winston spoke.

Now my heart is full hearing from my two closest friends, hoping my future will be good with Jeonghan.

"But if he tries to hurt you and not protect you, I won't hesitate to beat him to pulp. Got it?" Winston said, that made me laugh.

"Fine. But thank you."

....

YEYY!! WE DONE! LAST CHAP AHEAD!