XXVI

Victoria Agosti

Its almost a week and I've been really busy in those days. Though I was busy, I manage to communicate with Jeonghan despite the different timezone we currently have. It was hard to adjust but we have to endure it for awhile.

I've been dealing a lot of business lately and signing some paper work that made my neck somehow stiff. I can also feel my body about to get fatigue from running errand from one place to another.

Fuck. I need a body massage soon.

With a sigh, I finish signing a paper hoping a lot of time that this is the last time. Indeed, it is the last paper to sign. I quickly lean my back and immediately massage my nape.

In the middle of my resting, phone suddenly buzzed indicating someone's calling. I somehow knew who was it as its almost evening now and this the time we usually talk.

Grabbing my phone and quickly took a glance at the caller ID, and I was right. It was Jeonghan.

I didn't have to think twice. Immediately press the call button and press the device unto my ear to hear him better.

"Good morning mon amour," I greated softly.

"Good evening to you my love," he spoke with a raspy voice, obviously just woke up.

"Had a good sleep?" I asked.

"No but just enough to rest I guess," he replied.

We talked about other things such what will be his agenda for today and how's my day today. It was nothing special, just are usual wholesome conversation at the moment.

In the middle of our conversation, I look at the time that is in my phone and realized we've been talking almost an hour now. Jeonghan has some work to do later.

"Mon amour, I think you should get ready. You'll be late going to work." I spoke.

Jeonghan sighs and pouted his lips making him adorable. "But I want to talk with you more," he said almost sulking.

I let out a soft chuckles. "We can talk later. Besides, we'll see each other soon."

With that statement his face lit up and suddenly got excited. "Alright then. See you soon, my love. I miss you." He spoke with sincerity.

"I miss you too, mon amour. Have a great day ahead." I said, giving him a warm smile.

With that, we ended the call. I sigh due to tireness that I felt but the tiredness i felt suddenly went away when I plan something for him.

I quickly went to my contact list of my phone, searching for the person who could help my plan and press the call button.

"Hello?"

"Joshua! Hello!"

Third person point of view

In a dimmed room, there is a man sitting on his luxury single couch whilst facing the window. He staring at the busy city of Gwangju, calm yet getting impatient as the time goes by.

With a sudden knock on his door, he payed attention to whoever went inside his room without looking who was it.

"Sir I have good news for you." A guy said, wearing a formal suit facing the old and yet pwerful man of Gwangju.

The old man didn't say anything, just let out a hum for him to continue the news.

"Jeonghan's lady has finally arrive."

A smirk form unto his lips. It was a good news indeed.

Finally, the man stood up from his seat and face him, empowering him with his strong and superior presence making the guy bowed his head in respect.

"Good. You know what to do."

...

Hehehehe short. But were getting there.