XVIII

Third person point of view

As soon as the remaining guest and two jeweled masks arrived at a garden, they settled down on a simple yet luxurious outdoor patio of the mansion.

"Please take a seat. Make yourself comfortable." Mattias spoke and gestured for them to sit down on those high stool chairs.

"This mansion is so cool. The interior designs are well placed." Joshua said with astonishment, glancing at the whole area.

"She decorates the mansion herself." Winston spoke and sat on one of the high stool chairs.

As the guest got settled down, a bottle of wine and snacks arrived.

"Right on time," Mattias said. "Dig in. It's cannoli. It's one of the best foods here in Sicily. Don't worry, it doesn't have poison."

"Let's eat together," Seungcheol said, about to get a piece of cannoli, but stopped himself and stared at the Italians.

"Can you eat with your mask on? I think this is better when we are eating together," he added, speaking politely.

The two Italians let out a chuckle. "Of course we can't eat with our mask on," Mattias answered.

"You can eat without us. Besides, we've eaten earlier before you guys arrived," Winston said.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt you. You won't explode, just like what happened to one of your properties."

Joshua and Seungcheol gave each other a look, then turned their gaze back to them.

They hesitate to get a piece of cannoli until Joshua finally decides to get one and taste it.

He took a bite and savored the taste of cannoli. "This tastes nice—delicious, rather," he said, finishing the last piece. "And I didn't explode." He chuckled.

"I guess you know why we are here," Joshua said.

Mattias grabs the bottle of wine and opens it. He grabbed a glass of wine and poured the wine on it, then gave it to them.

"We knew it was in the global article," Mattias said.

"Global article?" Seungcheol said.

"You didn't know?" Winston asked.

The guests shook their heads. "You guys were a hot topic in the global article." Winston said, opening his tablet that he had carried earlier.

He taps something on it and shows it to them.

"Oh, we didn't know about it..." Joshua said, having totally no clue about what was in the article.

"How can we know when we are busy after that incident? We have no time to read the article." Seungcheol scoffs and takes a piece of snack.

"Other people assume that we are at war since ours got bombed too," Mattias sighs. "We found the culprit, and it's Jeonghan."

Both of the guests gave them a confused yet surprising gaze. "Lead to Jeonghan? He would never plan to bomb one of her properties," Seungcheol said with a determined voice.

"And we also caught the culprit, also pointing to Victoria," Joshua added.

"Then same with us. Victoria would never bomb one of his properties," Winston inserted. "It seems like someone wants to destroy what's between them."

"Whoever tried to destroy them, they better hide from Jeonghan. That fella is legit crazy when avenging." Seungcheol chuckled and took a sip of wine.

"I heard he is." Mattias said. "He killed his father inhumanely. Is it true?" he asked.

"Yes," Joshua answered without thinking twice. "He has a reason why he did that. Rest assured, Victoria will be safe in his hands on Jeonghan," he said, full of confidence, to his friend.

"Speaking of Jeonghan and Victoria, is there something going on between them?" Winston asked.

The guests gave them a grin. "We don't know, but we can say that she's driving him nuts." Joshua chuckled.

"Really? Then what's with the sudden behavior of those two? They seem to be more cold with each other." Mattias asked.

Joshua and Seungcheol shrug their shoulders. "That we don't know. I thought he would be in his best behavior, but who knows what will happen to them now?" Seungcheol answered.

"By the way, how long are we waiting for them?"

On the other side of the mansion, the couple was having fun moaning and grunting in pleasure.

They really showed how they missed each other's bodies and company.

Their bodies are filled with sweat, wet kisses, and marks around them, as if they don't want to let go of each other.

The room was filled with curses and moaning sounds that turned on both of them. Not wanting to end their loving-making session.

Victoria was on top of him, riding his hard and thick shaft. "Fuck mon amour," she moans, feeling her near once again.

"Your coming," Jeonghan smirks while holding her waist firmly and grabbing her face to claim her lips harshly. "Cum for me, love," he breathes.

With a last thrust from Jeonghan, Victoria came around his shaft, and her legs shook due to an intense orgasm this time. Not long after, Jeonghan burst his hot semen inside her.

The both of them catch their breath while in that position. This is their third round in 30 minutes.

It's a quick intimacy, but somehow it fulfills their eagerness for each other.

"I'm tired," Victoria said while resting her head on Jeonghan's bare shoulder.

"I only said quick sex. Not 3 rounds of quick sex," she huffs.

Jeonghan giggles at her and wraps her arms around her naked body. "I just can't get enough of you, okay?"

"Now how can I explain to them why I got tired?" she ranted.

"It's okay," he chuckles, brushing her hair with his clean hand. "You don't have to do anything. I'll do it. For now, gain your strength."

----

Just a short crumbs for them? Hehehe