Chapter Nineteen

(WARNING THIS IS A BIT SEXUAL, SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL STUFF, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER. ILY GUYS!)

*AVERY'S POV*

I knew what he had seen the instant he came back. His face was blank. It actually seemed like he had a little bit of love in his eyes. We walked over to the couch where I was, but I had to turn away to hide my blushing. I didn't want him to see the admiration I had for him. I knew him. I watched his videos. But I didn't think he cut too. I started watching him right at the start. I love him, he's so hot, he's so funny, I just admire everything about him.

I felt the couch weigh down a little, and suddenly his hand was on mine. I turned to him to see my face inches from him. My face was burning up, and all I could think about was kissing him.

And that's exactly what he did.

His soft lips crashed into mine, and mine were pushing into his. His tounge slipped past my lips into my mouth and I let out a moan. My face was so hot, I was blushing so hard, I felt like I was on fire. He softly placed his hand on my hip and I fell back.

I then heard a noise from the coffee table. It was quiet, but it was loud enough for me to notice it. Luke started leaving kisses down my neck, and I let my head fall back. I see my phone vibrating, I want to get it, but this was a once in a life time experience. My favourite youtuber was kissing me.

But then I saw who was calling me...

It was the hospital, the one where Luke had been.

...where Tess had been.

I had forgotten about her.

Weren't they dating? And....I was....making out with him?