Chapter Fifteen

Tess and I sit there hugging for what felt like an hour. One of the nurses gets up from he desk and puts in a movie, and it turns out to be some cheesy Disney movie I haven't seen. I haven't got much time, by the end of this movie it's going to be the conferences. I get out of my chair sneakily, and go over to the table where the little kids were coloring. I was planning on grabbing a marker so I could write my phone number on Tess's hand. Everyone was focused on the movie, I wouldn't get caught.

"Luke please sit down." The nurse says strictly.

Well shit.

I sit down and look at Tess. I can feel my eyes showing sadness, and I could tell she knew I was hiding something. I kissed her on the cheek really quick and held her small hand in mine.

We watch the cute movie together, her head resting on my shoulder and I just sit there almost to the point of tears. We were going to be separated forever. I was never going to be able to talk to her again. I feel a tear drip down my cheek. I don't know how I'm going to live without her. I love Tess so much, I'd do anything for her to be happy. And she's going to be taken away from me.

Everything around me turns to a blur.

The corners of my sight turn black.

I feel faint. my breathing quickens. my heart pounds.

Its an anxiety attack.