Chater Eleven

After abiut five minutes of just staring at eachother, a nurse comes in and tells us to go back to the day room. As we do, I make sure no one is looking, and reach for Tess's hand. To my suprise, she held it. Her palms were soft, but yet sweaty at the same time. I think she was even shaking a little bit too. To be complety honest, I think I was also.

When we walked into the day room, one of the "lessons" were going on. Tess and I sat right next to eachother. "He Tess and Luke. We were just about to start a little project. We are making collages of things, people, places, anything, that makes you happy." She handed out paper and said "There are magazines that you could cut out pictures from, you could draw, you could write. Make it your own." she smiled and we went to work on one of the cheesest things ever.

After sitting there, thinking, I look at Tess's. She's drawing, and it's incredibly good. I must have been thinking for a long time because she was probably have way through it. From what I could tell, it was a ginger boy, with blueish green eyes, and a piercing on one ear. Although it looked realistic, there weren't much of a choice of colours in the box of coloured pencials. I'm horid at drawing, so I start drawing block letters.

"T E S S " It wrote out. I started drawing bubbles around it, along with hearts. And then underneath "T E S S" I write, "I  L O V E  H E R  W I T H  A L L  M Y  H E A R T".   I coloured in the back with a bold blue, just like her eyes. I saw hers, it was completly finished. After an hour of this project, she manijed to make the most amazing drawing I've ever seen. She was truley talented. And next to it, she had written, "i love you" in faint lettering.

I looked her in the eye as she stared back.

"I love you too.' we practiclly said in synk.

<3 no time for a note theres pizza <3