Chapter Nine

*TESS POV*

I really did like that guy. I even considered telling Avery about him. But now, there is no way want to talk about him. I actually thought he liked me, I liked him, everything was fine. But no, of coarse he has a girlfriend. He clearly never even liked me. Those times when we held hands, smiled at each other, when he kissed my scars, they were obviously lies. I enjoyed every little bit of our" relationship" and now I wish it never even happened.

I have that same feeling I had when I cut last. My heart, falling into my stomach. I would cut right now.

This is all Avery's fault.

If she hadn't taken me here, I would have never had to meet Luke.

Just the thought that the one person I had thought actually liked me, was lying the whole time. Was this real life? I think I'm going to go  insane.

"Tess, can I talk to you?" Someone asks. I look up from my knees to see none other than Luke Cutforth. I place my head in between my knees and feel the first tear fall from my eyes. "Tess, look. I just wanted to tell you-" I stop him there. "I don't want to talk to you right now." I really did like talking to him, I loved him wiping tear away from my face, I loved everything about him. But he didn't, and I honestly don't want to be near him any more. He understood, got up and walked away.

I looked at the clock and saw that there were still 20 minutes until visitors were aloud to come. I wanted to see Avery so bad, tell her to take me with her, because I can't take one more second of this place. I really am going insane. Only five days here, and I've managed to be the happiest person ever to the most broken person ever. I went from hating Avery to needing her so bad. I knew the tears were falling. To be honest, all I wanted was to be home.

Suddenly Go to Hell for Heavens Sake by Bring Me The Horizon comes on the tv. I manage a smile in between my  silent cries. I close my eyes and imagine I'm at home. Soon enough I start to imagine it's real. I lie down on the couch I was sitting on, and somehow fall asleep.

I opened my eyes to find I was at home, on the couch. I had my headphones in, listening to Bring Me The Horizon. Soon Avery comes over and hands me a warm mug of tea. I take of my headphones and say, "Thank you Avery." "Oh no problem!" she replies. "By the way Luke is going to be here any minute, so I'd wake up if I were you." Before I could question her, the doorbell rings. She opens it to Luke dressed in a full on suit. "Luke, hi, what are you doing here?" I ask still half asleep. "To pick you up for our date darling. Don't you remember, we're going to the masquerade ball tonight?"

Suddenly, I find myself in a fancy gown, at the ball. It was As if he snapped his fingers, and everything changed. He toke my hand, and we started dancing. His mask covered his face perfect. I could see his perfect lips, his beautiful eyes, and that was it. I looked deep into them as we danced slowly. Suddenly the other people disappeared, it was only us now. We danced, and he started to lean  in. I knew what was happening. He closed his eyes, and so did I.

I jolt awake,and see I'm back in this hell hospital. I guess I just can't get that red haired cutie out of my head. But he has a girlfriend Tess, he doesn't like you! I find everyone in the room staring at me. What had I done? "Tess, you have a visitor..." one of the assistants say. Yes. Avery was finally here, she's going to take me away finally.

--

So whatcha guys think? Please please please comment your thoughts!

By the way, thanks for all the reads! I honestly am so stunned, you guys are the best! <3