5.

Stella.

"Erin, I can't talk right now, I'm running late." I breathed into the phone as I hurried through my apartment with just my underwear on.

"No, no, wait!! You have to tell me what you're wearing!" She begged and I rolled my eyes, "Uh, pants and a jumper. It's fucking cold."

"But you're going on a date!"

"Yeah, to a movie theatre." I spoke a little out of breath as I tried to get dressed while also pressing the phone to my ear, "Erin, I truly love you, but I'm so late and I don't want to keep Harry waiting too long. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Alright, bye! Call me if anything happens!"

"I will, bye." I quickly spoke before ending the call and continuing to rush through my space to get ready as quickly as I could. I was supposed to meet Harry in fifteen minutes in front of the movie theatre, and the cab ride there would take me at least that long so I had to leave now.

I made sure to put on deodorant and perfume as I quickly jumped in my clothes, applied a fresh coat of mascara and then snatched my bag. I tied up my shoelaces in the elevator as I ran outside and quickly hailed a cab, flipping my hair out of the neckline of my shirt.

"Taxi!" I called as I raised my hand, and one immediately came to a stop in front of me. I jumped in the backseat, all out of breath as I gave him the address of the movie theatre and simultaneously texted Harry that I was on my way.

We had been texting back and forth a bit all week but I had quickly learned that Harry wasn't much of a text-guy. He was much more open when face to face with someone, so I mostly looked forward to seeing him tonight. I had been dropping hints all the time during our coffee-date together that I'd like to see this movie but he didn't seem to pick up on it.

So I eventually asked him out myself, nerves at an all time high as I casually asked him to see this movie with me. He gave me mixed signals honestly. Friday in the club was weird all over, with just the first few interactions with him being not that pleasant and then afterwards he wanted to move too quickly. Wednesday at the coffee house he hadn't tried anything, but then again the vibe wasn't really romantic or sexual either.

Watching him lose his patience with the barista was a little funny because he was clearly just a guy who wanted regular coffee with regular milk and none of that fancy shit in it. Talking to him felt nice, although it kind of stood out to me that it was mostly him asking me questions and that he remained pretty secretive.

At least I knew he worked as a personal trainer and lived in Chelsea, and that he liked horror movies. Otherwise he wouldn't have agreed to watch one tonight. The cab was in a bit of traffic and I arrived at the theatre about five minutes too late, seeing Harry lean against the wall of it and scrolling on his phone.

He looked effortlessly attractive as always, wearing a light blue jumper and a coat, a beanie on top of his head to keep him warm and then skinny jeans with suede Chelsea boots. I quickly paid the driver and hurried out of the cab, running over to him, "Hey! I'm so sorry I'm late." I rushed out in a breath as I still tried to fix my coat a little.

Harry had a sly smile on his lips, his dimple popping in one cheek as he pushed himself off the wall, "Don't worry, I haven't been here long. We've got time."

I froze when he circled an arm around my waist and pecked my temple, "Good to see you."

I knew my cheeks were flaring up in a deep pink shade as I stared up at him, "Uh, yeah. You too. Hi." I stammered a little. He could honestly get me so weak without even doing much. Just the way he stared down at me, his green eyes piercing into mine, his pearly white teeth on show and a charming smile on his face, made me want to skip this movie altogether and just drag him home with me.