21. (*)

Stella.

"You can keep the change." I smiled at the cab driver as I got out of the vehicle, hauling my small suitcase behind me.

The sidewalks of New York city had a thin layer of fresh snow on them but nothing too crazy. I nearly ran into a dog when heading towards the door of Harry's building, but I almost didn't care. I was too excited to see him.

Christmas had come and gone, and today was Sunday the 26th and boxing day, and I had just landed at La Guardia about an hour ago. I turned flight-mode off on my phone to get a string of dirty texts from Harry, basically commanding me to immediately get over to his place. Which I gladly did.

I hadn't seen him since Wednesday afternoon but we had been calling and texting back and forth during my little trip to DC. On Friday evening there was a very interesting phone-sex session where I got off solemnly from his dirty talk, which had made me blush even if it was through the phone.

It was almost six in the evening and I was meeting my friends for dinner later, but we hadn't decided on a place or time yet so I didn't mind spending some time with Harry before that.

My finger impatiently pressed on the bell with his name on it until he buzzed me up, and I awkwardly rolled my suitcase into the elevator with me to bring me up to the second floor. I was out of breath by the time I reached his door, which was already opened.

Harry's eyes widened when I dropped my suitcase and flung myself at him, arms around his neck, legs around his hips as he easily caught me and laughed into my neck, "Hi."

"Hi." I breathed, pulling back and using one hand to brush my hair away before I pressed a firm kiss to his lips. My cheeks were hurting from smiling so much as I held onto his shoulders and he spun me around once, hands beneath my thighs to hold me up, "Merry Christmas."

I smiled down at him from my elevated position, "Merry Christmas to you too."

"Are you ready for your present?" Harry smirked and my eyes widened, "You got me a present?! Harry, you didn't have to!"

He chuckled softly into my chest as he carried me into the kitchen, putting me down on the island and standing in between my thighs, "Don't you want to know what it is?"

I softly kneaded his shoulders as I nodded, "Mhm, tell me." I smiled and he dropped his eyes to my lips, leaning in slightly as he brushed his over mine, our noses nudging together. He didn't say anything though, moving his soft lips over my jaw, giving a quick nip on the hinge of it before he moved up to my ear and I tilted my head to the side to give him access.

I felt his lips around my earlobe as his voice dropped to a whisper, hands kneading my thighs gently, "A great... long... mind-blowing... toe-curling... screaming... orgasm." He whispered in my ear before biting down on the lobe teasingly.

My eyes closed as my lips curled up into a small smile and I bit my bottom lip to stifle my giggle, "Hmm, I love gifts."

He breathily laughed into my neck, moving his lips around until he found my sweet spot, above my pulse point. I immediately shuddered when he licked over it and I leaned back on my palms, arching my back out as he latched his lips onto that patch of skin. His arms moved around my waist, tugging me to the edge of the counter as he gently bit down my neck and I whimpered, already so worked up just from being around him.

"Missed you." He whispered into my neck and I was sure he could feel how harshly my heart was beating at those words. I moved my hands back to his shoulders to pull him in closer, feeling his muscles beneath my palms as he was just in a shirt and some sweats, "I missed you too."