51.

Stella.

The next few days went by in a strange way. I sent my column to Linda and now it was just a waiting game. Somehow the three days until the Brooklyn Post got printed, were more stressful than the four weeks we had spent here.

It was clear that there was stress for all four of us, impatiently trying to keep a low profile and waiting for Matt's relieving call. In hopes that there would in fact be a relieving call.

That we could go home.

Harry and I didn't talk much, at least not about important things. We continued ignoring the things that we still needed to talk about and just stayed in our bubble.

The night I finished writing the column, all four of us had burgers. The boys were in high spirits while I was more tired than ever, near falling asleep right at the table. They cared for me though, and while Mike and Dominic opted to do the dishes – which was the biggest shock of all – Harry accompanied me to the bathroom.

We showered together as promised. I leaned against his chest while he rinsed my long hair. It all felt so normal and natural, like no time had gone by at all since the last time we did this. For one of the few times for us, the shower turned sexual. It hadn't happened often, and the one time we tried it I slipped and nearly fell. 

It didn't seem to stop us this time. Harry sunk through his knee to spread my legs before he hooked my knee over his shoulder and ate me feverishly while his eyes stared right up at me. His tongue was magical once more, knowing just how hard and fast I liked it. He continued rolling the muscle against my clit until I harshly tugged his hair and finished on his tongue.

I was hardly through that first orgasm when he opened the shower door and rummaged one of the drawers, grabbing the still sealed box of condoms. He hastily took one out and I attempted to blink away the stars in front of my eyes.

With water cascading down his back, Harry pushed me up against the closed glass door. His cock found me easily, pushing in while both of us gasped. It was quick and animalistic after that. My orgasm approached me like a freight train from still being sensitive from the previous one, while Harry was so worked up from eating me out that he couldn't last longer than a few minutes.

Even if we attempted to stay quiet, I was sure the steady thuds against the shower door alerted both Mike and Dominic. I clung my legs around Harry to hold myself up as he reached his hands up, hooking his fingers over the edge of the door while his hips didn't falter. He thrusted sharp and rough, curving up into me so deliciously that I whimpered out his name and rolled my eyes back.

It was an intimate, simultaneous orgasm for us. Shower sex with a condom on was no walk in the park for him, and after staying inside of me for a good minute, he slipped out with a hiss. He was careful when lowering me, and I immediately stepped under the stream to rinse of the fresh sweat as he disposed of the condom.

He was in a cuddly, soft mood afterwards. An easy smile on his lips as he massaged the knots in my shoulders and then insisted on carrying me the few steps to the sink. He made me sit down on the counter, the concentrated frown back on his forehead as he tried to apply my skincare. I resisted the urge to correct him in the steps, instead trying to just enjoy the fact that he did this for me.

My damp hair rested over my back, the towel wrapped around me and Harry's fingers delicately rubbing the serum into my skin.

"This next?" He had asked, holding up a tube. I bit my lip while shaking my head, "That's sunscreen, I don't need that at night."

His cheeks had flushed a slight pink at his mistake, "Oh, right. This then?"

"Yes." I smiled with a nod, "Thank you, Harry." The soft whisper of my voice hade made him hum, and I wasn't sure if he felt how sincerely I meant that. That entire day, he had just been so caring. It used to be something quite normal for him but after everything I had found out, it was just something I paid more attention to. I paid more attention to everything he did or said. Waking up with the intimate sex, then having him assist me with writing out the column and then the skincare... he loved me.