12. (*)

Stella.

It was fucking awkward.

Harry's friend, Louis, had arrived about an hour ago and the three of us were sitting in the living room. My eyes continued darting over Harry's interior because this apartment was proper nice. It was obvious he made more money than I did, because I could never afford a place like this.

Louis was very amused as he watched me and Harry interact, constantly keeping a loop on us and teasing Harry. It was pretty funny actually, they fought like siblings and Louis could very easily get under Harry's skin. So much was clear.

I had suggested multiple times that I should go, but Louis insisted that I stayed even though I wasn't sure if Harry wanted me to stay. He looked super uncomfortable with the both of us here, and maybe it wasn't his intention at all to let me meet his friends already.

It also didn't help that Louis constantly referred to me as Harry's girlfriend. Sure we had a connection and we were dating, but we had never had a proper conversation about that. I thought that was what he wanted to talk about when he demanded I came to his apartment.

I couldn't even really see his interior before he was snapping at me, gesturing to the Brooklyn Post that was on his coffee table. My column out in he open and of course he had figured out it was about him. First of all, I never thought Harry would got all the way to Brooklyn to get a copy of the newspaper I wrote for. Second of all, I specifically said that I wrote about an experience that my friend had, not me. But still, he figured it out. And he was pissed.

What followed was rough, angry sex that still made me tingle. It was everything I had expected Harry to be like in bed. It was everything I had thought he would do on Friday and everything he absolutely didn't do. But this was how he truly was and I loved it. I knew I was quite kinky and people often didn't expect me to be.

With my ex, that was a match made in heaven. We were crazy in love and the sex was fantastic, constantly trying out new things but it was also loving and romantic. With one night stands, it usually left me disappointed because I was too shy to admit what I liked and they usually assumed I was a girl for soft missionary.

Which was also what Harry had assumed.

And nothing was wrong with soft missionary, but the stuff we had done today was way more my cup of tea. The position changes, the dominance, the dirty talk, the spanking, choking, biting... Fuck, it was hot. And he made me come twice.

The intensity of those orgasms was insane and I wanted so much more. I couldn't wait to explore his body when we both weren't aching so much, so we could take our time. But right now, Louis was really making this place his home as he popped his feet up on the coffee table and I shifted on the couch.

"Should we order food, maybe? Since Harry's got nothin'?" He suggested and I looked at Harry, who glared at Louis, "Stella and I would like to order food. Without you."

I raised my brows at Harry and nudged his leg, shrugging my shoulders at him, "I don't mind if he stays."

"Really?" He sighed and I nodded with a smile, "Sure." I said it more out of politeness and also because I was quite excited to meet one of Harry's friends. He knew Logan, Erin and Zayn and had seen them a few times. I had only seen that one mate of his at Crimson but he was making out with Nora and we didn't speak besides greeting one another.

"Stella's spoken, I'm staying." Louis smirked at Harry as he sat up straight and took of his jumper to sit in his T-shirt. I frowned when I noticed the red stains on it, "Is that... blood on your T-shirt?"