Chapter 14

Malaysia woke up on a couch and quickly sat up.

"She's up", said one of the guys.

Malaysia looked around.

The same guy she was talking to before she passed out came around the corner.

"Damn you sleep for a good little minute. I think we killed yo ass for a sec", he said.

Malaysia looked at the door and a huge guy was standing in front of it.

"Yea. No running for you, Malaysia", he said.

Malaysia looked at the guy.

"How do you know my name?", asked Malaysia.

"You know that's weird. I know your name but you don't know mine. Let me introduce myself. I'm Kilo", said Kilo.

"And what can I do for you Kilo?", asked Malaysia. She tried to stay calm but she didn't even know what was going on so that scared her the most.

"Tell me where ya boy is", said Kilo.

"Once again I don't know who you're talking about okay?", said Malaysia.

"I really hate to fuck around and hurt a female. Especially you because you're an innocent one. Like I said before, don't get killed over some nigga", said Kilo.

Malaysia let out a sigh.

"Trig?", she asked.

"Thank you. Don't act dumb. It doesn't look good on you", he said.

"What you want with him?", she asked.

"I know you don't understand this gang shit but he did something really disrespectful. That's all you need to know", said Kilo.

"His at my apartment", she said.

"Where is that?", he asked.

Malaysia told him the address of her old apartment.

"Okay. I hope you ain't lying. If you are... you done fucked up", he said.

"I'm not. Can I go now?", asked Malaysia.

"Nah. I wanna see if he there first", said Kilo.

A couple of his men left.

"From what you said, I've been sleep for a while. I'm sure he's gone by now looking for me", said Malaysia.

"Who are you anyway? His bitch? Gotta be if he let you drive his ride", said Kilo.

"I'm not his bitch", said Malaysia.

"Oh my fault. His ole lady", said Kilo.

Malaysia rolled her eyes.

Kilo sat back.

"You ain't meet a real nigga yet unless you met me", said Kilo.

Malaysia looks at Kilo.

"You on the wrong team shawty", said Kilo. "So...oh some real shit what I gotta do for you to fuck with a nigga?"

"I don't roll like that", said Malaysia.

Kilo chuckled. "You think Trig only fucking with you?", asked Kilo. "That's funny"

Malaysia looked to the side.

"How about I just go. You're not going to find him because at this point I don't even know where he is", said Malaysia. "If he isn't at my apartment still then it isn't my problem. If you need me, you know where to find me. You have my address."