Chapter 5 Haruhi plays Cupid pt.1

One week after the first 4 chapters

I just got woken up by my alarm and got ready for school. I put on a maroon t-shirt with a big black broken heart on it, a pair of light gray sweat pants with little black lines on them.

After getting dressed I went to the kitchen to make some yeast for breakfast. I got my lunch from the fridge and put it in my backpack.

As I walked outside I didn't see Haruhi so I knocked their door. "Come in!" Ryouji yelled from the other side.

I walked in looked around. "Where is Haruhi?" I asked Ryouji.

"They already left I guess." He said. "Though I did see a limo outside a minute before you knocked." They said with a few fingers on his chin.

"Ok then , I'll be on my way now." I said good bye to him and left. "Those bitches left without me." I mutter grumpily under my breath.

Time skip to school arrival

I walked in the school and saw people looking at me, some whispering and others glaring daggers into me.

When I went the way of my class a lot of women stopped in front of me. "So you're the new kid that has a crush on the host king." The girl right in front of me.

"Excuse me?" I asked. "I don't have a crush on Suoh, I don't know him well enough to have a romantic attraction to him." I explained. 'Who even though of this rumor?' I thought. "Anyway I got to get to class." I said to the people who I assume are Tamaki's fan club.

When I get into the Tamaki runs up to me. "Is it true?" He asked. "I don't blame you if you feel for me I am the most famous host club member." He said.

"Please get out of my face and no I don't." I told him. 'Why does it sound like he wants me to like him.' I thought.

"Ok have a good school day." He said going to his desk that's right beside mine.

'Why is he cute when he's dramatic, wait do I like him?' I asked myself. "Shit." I cussed under my breath. 'It was at this moment he new he love him.' I thought to myself, like the old-ish trend. 'I need to talk to Haruhi at lunch.' I thought before the bell rung.

Time skip lunch time

I walked in and grabbed Haruhi by the wrist. "Help." I said to him.

"With?" She asked. "Does it have to do with the rumor going around about you?" They asked.

"Yes, I think the rumor might be true." I told him unsure.

"What do you mean "I think", do you or do you not?" She asked.

"That's the thing I don't." I said. "At the beginning of the day I thought he was just a friend then I realized I might like him." I explained to them. "This has never happened to me, what do I do?" I asked him.

"I didn't, maybe tell me what you like about." She said.

"Well he's funny, adorable like really adorable, he's kinda, when he looks at me I get embarrassed." I told them. "Shit I'm in love." I said.

Haruhi just nods slowly. "That's a good thing he's Pansexual." She said. "He told me because he knew I wouldn't have a problem with his sexuality." He explained.

"Wait that means I have a chance with him?" I asked to no one in particular. "Wait is that why he acted like we wanted me to like him earlier today?" I questioned.