Chapter 8 The talent show pt.1

Night's POV

Today is another day at the host club. The girls fangirling over every host, the twins doing their gay twinsest act, Tamaki being the charming guy he is, Honey being his childish self, Haruhi just talking to the girls and still screeching. I'm the least famous host so I rarely get guest which I don't mind, it gives me more time to look at Tamaki in his glory. About me and Tamaki we've been dating for 5 days and it's been amazing though we haven't been out as a couple to anyone in the school except the host club it's been nice. I've gotten to know the host a lot better like Kaoru is kinder then Hikaru is and Kyoya isn't as scary as everyone says he is. Tomorrow was a special day, the host club will be doing a talented show and I'll be the ending act because I'm here because of my music and acting skills.

Next day

"So who's going up on stage first?" I ask. "Also we aren't making them pay to be here are we?" I asked another question.

"It's Honey and Mori doing some magic tricks." The twins say in unison.

"They all bought tickets to see us preform." Kyoya told me. "The host club has to get money somehow." He stated.

"Yeah like auctioning our stuff doesn't get the club enough money." Haruhi said grumpily.

"Are you talking from experience?" I ask them.

"Yeah, they auctioned off my mechanical pencil." He said.

"That reminds me, we just auctioned off one of your erasers for 10000 US dollars."(don't know how much that is in any other form of money) Kyoya said pointing at me.

"Wait what?" I said looking at the screen to see a eraser that looks like a cat. "What the hell!" I yell. "That was my favorite eraser." I said frustrated. "Whatever the next act is on." I said.

"That would be Haruhi acting as their act." Kyoya said.

"Break a leg." I told Haruhi. He gave me a confused look. "It's was people say before preforming, it's bad luck to say-." I cut myself off. "You know what never mind just get out there." I told her. "He's really bad at acting." I said.

"Yeah not the first time seeing them act." Tamaki whispered from behind me making me jump. "Sorry for scarring you babe." He whispered.

"It's find." I told him. "Was she always this bad?" I asked him.

"Last time he was better then this." Tamaki told me.

"What are you doing for your act?" I asked him.

"I play the piano so I'll be playing that for my act." He told me.

"Break a leg." I told him. "Please tell me you know why I said that, I don't want you thinking I meant as something like 'I wish pain to you'." I said to him.

"I know what you meant so thank you." He said.

"You're welcome." I said still watching Haruhi. "Is Kyoya going to be doing something?" I asked him.

"I don't know, I'll go ask him." He said leaving.

"Great I'm alone now." I sarcastic said to myself.