12 - 19

12

Parth opened his eyes to see that his older brother Randhir was sitting on the desk, leaning towards his tutor. He frowned and turned to look at his tutor. She was actually quite hot. Perhaps that was why his older brother was so close to her.

After all, Randhir only got this close to girls he found hot.

Parth coughed, causing Sanyukta's eyes to open and Randhir to lean back on the desk.

"You're awake?" she asked, sounding out of breath.

"These are my tutoring hours," Parth said. "So please Randhir don't fuck her here."

Sanyukta frowned.

"What does that mean?" she asked.

She knew that people said the word "fuck" as a swear word out of frustration but she had never understood what it meant when it was used in that context.

Parth's mouth fell open as if he was confused whether his tutor was for real.

"You're such an old aunty!" Parth said, rolling his eyes.

Randhir also stared at Sanyukta with an incredulous expression on his face.

"I'm not an aunty!" she denied. "I'm 22!"

"Pooja, don't worry about the meaning. Parth, if you listen to your teacher then I won't have to entertain her. She's a special guest you see," Randhir told his younger brother with a wink.

Special guest? How was she special? Just because she was Parth's tutor?

"Ready to learn?" Sanyukta asked him, hoping that he was willing to look at the subject now.

"Okay but don't bore me," Parth said.

"I'll try," Sanyukta replied.

"Then I'm off. I'll meet you after class," Randhir told Sanyukta.

Sanyukta nodded and watched him go, a small smile forming on her face. Parth noticed this and shook his head.

"Don't fall for him. It's not worth it," Parth advised.

Sanyukta turned to face the youngest Shekhawat.

"Huh?" she asked.

"I mean it. He leaves all the girls heartbroken in the end. Him and Rehaan. It's what they do... they have sex with girls and then leave them," Parth told Sanyukta.

Sanyukta felt a jab in her heart when Parth informed her. Why did she feel so bad that Randhir left girls heartbroken? It wasn't like she liked him to feel anything.

"Of course. I wouldn't fall for him," Sanyukta scoffed. "I came here to be your tutor, not to fall for anyone."

She turned to look at the material and started to explain it to Parth.

Really, she had come here for a mission, and now she thought that she should get this mission started as soon as possible, so she could end it and leave this weird place that made her feel strange things. She was much better off in the comfort of her own home without any confusing boys playing mind games with her.

13

After class that day, Randhir caught her arm outside the study room and she pulled it off, looking away from him. Parth knew his older brother the best. If Parth said to stay away from Randhir, then surely it would be better for her if she did.

"What?" she asked.

"I came to ask you if you wanted to go out," he told her.

"Out?" she squeaked.