175 - 184

175

Randhir tried to get to the source of the sound, but unfortunately, it seemed to be coming from under the bed... Parth had hidden whatever was playing the song well, because Randhir had to get under the bed to make it stop.

He groaned as he looked under the bed and saw that there was a cellphone blaring that song. Sanyukta walked up to him and peeked under the bed too.

"Now rock your body (oh) Damn I like the way that you move So give it to me (oh oh) 'Cause I already know what you wanna do"

"This song is so vulgar!" Sanyukta commented.

"This isn't even the worst part," Randhir told her.

He lay flat on the ground and Sanyukta fell to her knees beside him.

"Here's the situation: Been to every nation Nobody's ever made me feel the way that you do You know my motivation Given my reputation Please excuse me, I don't mean to be rude

But tonight I'm fucking you Oh, you know That tonight I'm fucking you Oh, you know That tonight I'm fucking you Oh, you know That tonight I'm fucking you Oh, you know"

Her eyes widened when she heard those lyrics.

"Parth is going to get a slap tomorrow!" Sanyukta told Randhir, who had slipped his head under the bed, while lying on his front.

He was trying to grab the cellphone, but it was in a place where his hand couldn't reach.

"You're so damn pretty If I had a type then baby it would be you I know you're ready If I never lied then baby you'd be the truth"

She placed a hand on Randhir's back, and her touch made his head hit the bottom of the bed.

"Ouch," Randhir groaned.

"Sorry!" Sanyukta said. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay," he murmured.

Sanyukta leaned forward and slipped her head under the bed too, trying to help him get the phone. She was a bit skinnier, so maybe she could do it.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked.

"I'm trying to help!" she replied.

"You're pregnant. Get out," Randhir ordered.

"So?" she asked with a frown. "That doesn't mean I can't go under beds!"

She slid forward even more, her face level with Randhir's. Then she placed a hand on the back of his head, caressing it.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm just trying to ease your pain! I know you bumped your head," Sanyukta defended.

"Right... this music turned you on didn't it? And now you can't wait?" Randhir asked.

Her mouth fell open.

"It did not!" she denied.

Randhir then smirked and Sanyukta turned red again.

He had always been such a tease.

176

She turned to face him and removed her hand from his head, the side of her face resting on the ground, her cheek cooling down. Randhir reached across the floor and placed his hand on her other cheek.

The song ended and another song started to blare. "High For Me" by The Weeknd began and Sanyukta breathed quickly... now this song made her feel certain sensations inside.

She inched closer to Randhir under the bed and he slid his hand to her ear. The feeling of his fingers brushing over her skin was a big turn on.

"You wanna be high for this"... the lyrics said.