61 - 71

61

Randhir was testing her. He wanted to know the truth about her feelings for him and he didn't even completely understand why. It was insane for him to even believe that she loved Parth, but nevertheless, he was insecure... along with that, her growing closeness to Rehaan was throwing him off. He needed to make sure he found out how much she loved him.

What he would do with that information, he didn't know, but he did know that his mind wouldn't let him rest until he knew for sure who she loved.

Randhir kissed her again, this time more passionately. Sanyukta returned the kiss with equal passion, her hand reaching behind him. She grabbed the nape of his neck with one hand and placed the other one on his cheek, feeling his stubble prickle her palm.

He had also brought his hands up to cup her face. He sucked on her lips with desire and she was stifling a moan.

"You can moan for me," he said, breaking the kiss.

"Huh?" she asked nervously.

"Moan for me," he ordered and buried his face in her neck, planting wet kisses on her neck.

He never wanted a girl more badly than he wanted Sanyukta.

"No," she replied nervously as he sucked on the base of her neck.

"You did it for Rehaan, so do it for me," he ordered.

"I didn't do it for Rehaan," she whispered breathlessly, his tongue tickling her neck.

"Are you sure?" he asked her. "You're not attracted to him?"

"Of course not," she whispered, her head arching back.

"And Parth?" Randhir asked as his hands reached to her blouse and untucked it.

She hadn't changed out of her work clothes from this morning, so she was still wearing her black dress skirt and white blouse. Randhir had already changed to sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"What do you mean?" she asked, his fingers now on the top of her blouse, unbuttoning the first few buttons, exposing a hefty amount of cleavage.

As he buried his mouth in her cleavage, she moaned softly, her back still pressed against the wall.

"He's a kid," she whispered as he gently bit down on the top of her breast.

"Would you allow anyone else to do this to you?" he asked breathlessly.

"No," she replied, closing her eyes.

"Why?" he asked.

"I - I - I love," she started, and then her eyes widened as she came to her senses and realized what they were doing.

She grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back.

"I hate you," she told him, her eyes filling with tears.

"What?" he asked her, shocked.

"I hate you," she repeated. "You always do this to me. Push me back and then pull me close whenever you want! I... I don't want you nor do I need you!"

Randhir felt like a knife stabbed his heart as she painfully uttered those words.

62

Randhir felt guilty - she was right. He always pushed her away after kissing her. Just like he used every other girl, he was using Sanyukta too. He took a step back and turned around, expecting her to leave the room.

She was better off without this treatment. He couldn't even treat her right... and to satisfy his own insecurities he tricked her today. What about her? He hadn't thought about how it would hurt her once? He was giving her hopes, yet was also telling her not to have any.