Im sorry to inform you part 1

"Have a good day baby, see Ya later, mwah bye"i said kissing kissing Layla and watched her run to the yard. I just dropped her off at school, and I missed her already.
August looked at me
"Babe it's not that serious"he said laughing like something was funny. Did yall notice something funny, cause umm ion see what's funny.
"Like you would know"
We got in August car and he drove off
"So what's the plans for today" August asked looking over at me. I wanted to go see Sheila, 'cause i haven't seen her since I ran away at the age at 15. I miss 'er, a lot.
"I wanna go see ma girlfriend later today, but not rite now"i said. That was what me and Sheila called eachother,we were attached at the hip.
"Yea alrite"he said. We pulled up at my moms house and got out. I unlocked the door and stepped inside. Everybody else was still sleep, since it was only about 8:45 in the morn in'.
"Bae you hungry"
"Yea what you makin"
"Pancakes,shrimp, and grits"
"Alright"
I walked to the refrigerator and got the shrimps. I sat them in the sink and got the pancake mix and grits out the cabinets.
"Baby can you make the pancake batter fa me, while I do these shrimps"
"Yea"
I opened the shrimps, rinsed them off, took the pointy part off,and rinsed them again.
I put them in a bowl and seasoned them. Then I put them on a cookie sheet and put them in the oven on 350 degrees.
I turned on the stove and put some butter in the pan.
Thank you Aug"i said kissing his soft lips , thanking him for making the batter. So nice of him.
"Ya welcome baby" he said walkin into the living room.
*
"Bae food is ready" I said putting the stuff on his plate. Once I was finished I grabbed two forks and sat next to him on the couch and handed him his stuff.
"Tomarrow I'm going house hunting"I told August. I could tell he was barely listening.
"Oh Yea"
"Yea,I'm don't want an apartment, I want a house,'Cause I know momma want us up out her house"I said looking at him. He was soooo caught up in ESPN.
"Oh yea"
"August are you really even listening to me"
"Oh Yea"
I rolled my eyes and kept on eating. If he wanted to be childish I could do the same. I was going to do the same.
After we were done, I took both of our plates in the sink, and walked back to the couch, and sat down.
Whatever he was watching was over so I grabbed the remote and turned the channel to a Nickelodeon.m
Fairly Odd Parents was on
"Babe really"he said. I just shook my head yes and countinued to stare at the TV.
"You really want to watch this?"
"Oh yes"
"Can we watch something else"
"Oh yes"
"Whatchu wanna watch"
"Oh yes"
He smacked his lips. "You better answer me girl, I ain't playin' with yo ass" he said trying to grabbed the remote from me
He sat on top of me
"Getcho big ass off of me"i said trying to push him off of me. He just looked at me and smiled Evily.
"What?"
He started tickling me. I hated to be tickled, 'cause I was ticklish, and I couldn't control my laughter.
"August move!" I said laughing
"Then give the remote"
"NEVER"
"Well then I want a kiss". I looked at him and raised my eyebrow."Just a kiss"i said."yea, just a kiss"i leaned forward and pecked his lips.
He frowned
"What was that?"i laughed."a kiss"i said."nawww that wasn't a kiss,that was something else,I said gimme kiss"he said licking his lips.
"Alright"I slowly leaned in and kissed his lips seductively, then I attract his lips. We were in a full blown make out session.
There was a knock at the door
"Just ignore it"
"Open the door, it's the police"we looked at eachother and then he got off of me. I fixed my clothes and then opened them door.
"How may I help you officer" I said
"Are you Tonya Hunter"they said looking at a paper. I nodded
"Yes I am"
"Well we are very sorry to inform you that Layla Robinson-Hunter was...."

Cliffy
What do you think happend
Yall don't be mad at me next chapter
Cause uhh, some things gone happen