No More Visiting

2 weeks Later

°Tonya°

I had my head leaned up against the car window, as August drove. We were on our way to Mama Sheila house, cause August said those those hospital fumes are really messing me up, cause that's all I do. All I wanted to do was be at the hospital with my baby to make sure she was ok.

It's been two weeks and she still shows no sign off improvement, or waking up anytime soon, and it's really messing with my heart.

Jason says I should go see a therapist to talk about my problem, but what I'm going say.

"Ooh my baby in a coma, and I need some lady I barely know fix my emotions, so I could feel dumb as shit"

Like all she probably gone tell me is stay away from the hospital as much as I could, no.

We pulled up in front of this white and peach house, that I used to love so much.

August got out the car, and opened the passenger door for me.

"Thank you"I slightly mumbled, and then grabbed his hand. He locked the doors, and then we walked to the door.

August knocked on the door three times, before Sheila opened it.

When she saw me she smiled then she frowned.

"Aww baby girl, I Heard what happened to my grand baby, is she ok" she said hugging me, rocking me back and forth.

"Yea she just um, Not responding or progressing ever since she was drugged;I said all in one big breath.

"Aww poor baby, I wonder how she feels"Mama Sheila said holding her chest.

°Layla°

Darkness

That's all I can see

Pain

Is all throbbing through my body

Silence

It's scaring me

Usually I hear voices all around me, but I hear nothing.

Am I dead?

I must be, but would I still be able to think if I was dead.

When people talk to me, I can't seem to match who it is. It sounds like someone talking to me from the end of along hall.

I wish I could wake up and see my mommy again, but every time I try to open my eyes, it feels like the stickiness of glue is keeping my eyes closed. I just wish that I could see my family again.

°August°

Sitting here watching my baby hurt, hurts me. Ever since my baby been in a coma, aint shit been right.Everything just so fucked up, and I know I can't do shit about it.

Me and bae was still at mom's house,
and I could tell she wasn't feeling the same at all. I needed to keep Tonya away from the hospital, because if things were to ho left, I wouldn't want her to be holding on forever.

Man
We in a fucked up situation, and I hate it.
"Ma we finna go, she need some sleep. We be back later on"I said standing up from the couch.
"See yhu later Ms.Sheila"Tonya said already leaving out the house.
Momma sighed

"Take care of her August"Momma said hugging me.
"Alright momma you to. Take care of yoself"I said before leaving out the house.

When I was outside, Tonya was already inside the car, laying against the window

Poor baby

I got in the car, and started up the car.
"Whatchu wanting to eat"I asked her
"I'm not hungry, I just want to go home and lay down" she said

"Popeye's it is baby girl"I said .
She rolled her eyes

She has to eat. The last time she did was when....I can't remember.
°Tonya°
I Dont feel like eating and he can't make me. Since he won't let me go to that hospital, I'm not eating til I can.
After we left Popeyes, instead on taking me home we went to his apartment.
"I thought you was taking me home"I said.

"Whatchu talkn bout, this is home"he said with a smirk on his face
"Oh OK"I said
I had never seen August apartment, and this was the first time.
"Nigga get out the car"August said from the outside of the car. I hadn't even realized he parked and got out already.
I got out and went to his apartment , it was a cool little apartment.
Hr sat the food on the counter
"Sit and eat"he said
"Nope"
"Why"
"Because"
"I ain't telling you no more Tonya"he said
"And August I ain't repeating myself"I said just as much attitude.

"Tonya"
"Good night august "I said walking out the room.
"You stuburn as fuck" August yelled
"Same to you nigga"I said

Since he wasn't letting me visit my daughter , I was gone be like this.
Talking about

No More Visits . Please