Bad Situation

AUGUST
When I woke up the next morning, Tonya was knocked out. I grabbed my phone that read, 6:53 and sat up. I didn't want to wake up my baby, cause I wanted her to get as much sleep as she can. I had to go to my mommas house,to get some clothes and change. Also she gonna want to know why I didn't come home last night. I got up from the bed and put on my shirt and my shoes. I looked in Layla's backpack and grabbed a piece of paper and a color pencil:

I had to go to my momma crib right quick. I'll be back around 9 o'clock. And I'll bring you some breakfast, so you don't have to cook anything.
-AUG
I put the note on the side of the bed I slept on, and I walked down the stairs. I locked the front door with Tonya's key. I hoped in my car, and rolled out.
TONYA
When I rolled over to cuddle,he wasn't there. I felt around the bed with eyes closed, all I felt was a piece of paper. I read the note,and sighed. I flipped on my back and rubbed my eyes. I sat up on and looked at my phone,8:42.I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, my eyes were bloodshot red, and I had bags under my eyes, my hair was every which way. I put my hair in a messy bun, and brushed my teeth.
As soon as we eat breakfast,we're going back to the hospital. So I got some
-black jeans
-white"i Woke Up Like This"shirt
-black and white Jordan 24's
I went to the bathroom and took a warm shower,I decided to wash my hair,because I smelled like sweat.
When I got out,I got dressed and put my hair in a ponytail. I went downstairs and sat on the couch,I swear nobody be up in here, always up in their room.
I turned on the TV, and turned to Disney Channel,and K.C Undercover was on. I didn't like this show. I wish they would put back Kim Impossible,Brandy and Mr.Whiskers, and The Emperors School back on here,like forreal.
August walked in the house, and came and sat next to me. I scrunched up my eyebrows.
"Where da food at?" I said. He told me not to cook, sooo I was hella confused...and
kinda mad.
"Chill girl,it's in the car. I thought maybe we could eat on the way to the hospital,or at the hospital"he said getting up and holding his hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. When we left, I locked the door,and we got in his car. He reached into the backseat and put a bag on my lap.
"I 'lready ate,so that is your food" he said turning a corner. I reached in my bag and gasped.
"Babbbbbe you got me a mc muffin and a Mccafè, I a looove you so much"i said biting into my muffin. He looked at me and laughed
"You is so extra"he took my Mccafè and drank it. I smacked his forehead and he swerved. I start balling over laughing, to the point where I was crying.
He looked over me and smacked his lips
"B you almost killed us my nigga"he said. He looked hella salt.
"Bruh you.......and then you........but then I....AHHHHHH"I was laughing so hard my stomach was hurting. I kinda needed it after all the crying I was doing last night.
"It's not even all that funny woadie"he said turning into the hospital parking lot. I didnt even get to finish my muffin because I was laughing.
I grabbed my muffin and my Mccafè and got out the car.
"Babe you got my phone" I asked Aug."Yea and dat nigga keep calling you"He said tossing me my phone.
"I could have just dropped my phone wooo,the fuck yo problem"I said.like the fuck you mad that nigga calling me, and his daughter in the hospital.
Me:Hello
Bone:Yea what hospital yall at
Me:Lafeyette Medical Center
Bone:Alright......I be dere in about 30 minutes, just got off the plane
Me:K, call me when you get here
Bone:Alright
I hung up my phone. We walked into the elevator, and August still had a salty ass face. I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone,10:15. When the elevator doors open, I walked out first, and walked hella fast to Layla's room.
When i walked into Layla's room, and they were poking her with something
"What the hell is that?"I said. The nurse jumped when she heard me, and turned around.
"I-I-it's"she was stuttering hella hard. It was making me mad, because she was acting like she was acting like she didn't work here or she ain't know what medicine she was giving my baby.
"Bitch imma ask you one more time-"
"Ya boyfriend told me what- bitch what you doing here"Bone said looking angry as ever.
The nurse lady look like she was a deer stuck in headlights
"Bone I-I was just-"
"Who in the hellament is this"I said looking a the "nurse". I was trying my best not to curse.
"That's the girl, that's from Zay side, the fuckin people I was warning you about"He said. I didn't even notice August was standing in the room, watching it go down,like you not got say something.

I took off my shoes and just punch that "nurse" right in her face. She stumbled back and grabbed her chin. She tried to grab my hair, but I dodge it, and hit her in her mouth. Then this bitch tackled me on the floor, like who does that.
She punched me in my chest and in my face, before I flip us over, and started throwing blows to her face. She tried to fight back, but when she saw that it wasn't going to help her, she started blocking. I grabbed her hair in one hand, and put my other hand flat on the floor, and started slamming her head on the floor as hard as I could. This bitch was trying to kill my baby, so Im gone kill her.
"Ok ok ok, that's enough babe, you did her dirty enough,come on" he said trying to grab my arm. I snatched it away, and started socking her in her nose,until it bleed.
"That's enough"It took August,Bone, and two doctors to get me off of her. I was trying to kill her ass,like forreal.
"Call security up here"one of the doctors said.
"Nahh yall ain't got to do that, I got her"Bone said. August was holding me because I was trying to get back to that bitch. Like imagine someone trying to kill yo baby, and I'm over reacting.
"Babe calm down or they gone talk you to jail"he said trying to calm me down. I looked at him for a second
"Tell me to calm down one more time, imma punch yo ass" I said. He looked at me for a second, and was bout to walk away till I start crying.
"Come on let it out" he said hold me, rocking me back and forth.
"August she tried to kill my baby, she did put some of it in her, what if she die because of it, that's why yall should have let me finish, then call the doctors" I said all in one breath. I was hella pissed.
I moved August off of me, and walked over to the doctors
"Yall need to check what type of drug she put in ma baby, I swear on my moms that if my baby die imma shoo-"August grabbed me and covered my mouth.
"Can yall please check what she put in my daughter forreal"Bone said talking to the doctor I was talking to.
"Yes sure" the doctor said calling more doctors in.
"And make sure yall put more security in dis bitch"August said. You could tell he was mad, but tryna keep calm.

So much for trying to visit my daughter I the hospital
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bone fine self in the MM
Aww poor Layla
Don't kill me yall....this ain't gone be the worsted the thing that happen to them...believe me
Anyways I need a name for yall
How about the..........Kklan😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No......or yesss
Comment below