Needs

"Get up. Rise and shine sweet cheeks. Open them eyes. Stretch,yawn,ecetr'a. Just get up"August yelled as he opened the curtains that brought in so much light in the room.
"Babbbe. Lemme 'lone"I said throwing a pillow at him and covering my face with another one.
"Do you do this to yo momma. Helll nah. Ya heard what i said"August said coming yo the side of my bed,poking my face continuously.
"Man i swear. Ahnnoyin self"i kissed his lips before heading to the bathroom.
"Bad down wrong"August said
I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I brushed my hair into a high ponytail. I still had these huge dark bag under my eyes,which didn't look right with my light complexion.
💜August💜
Still sitting on the bed,I heard my baybehs phone ring.
"Bae your phone is ringing"I yelled.
"Answer it fa me"She answered.
"Juicy Aug on da line,whats on your mind"
"Oh wassup"
......
"Fr?"
.....
"Thanks fa er'thing man. We'a see you soon"
I hung up the phone and sighed. It was finally time. Today is gone be the day.
💗Tonya💗
After ma shower, I dried off,put my panties and bra on,and put on ma robe.
"Bought time you done came out"August said going in.
"Sucker"
I took off my rob and put on my tights and my Polo SPAIN shirt. I put on some socks with my timbs. I parted my hair and put it in a ponytail,letting the rest hang. I curled the ponytail. Today i put on some makeup,just to cover up the bags under my eyes and some lip gloss.
"Fine ass hell"August said coming out the bathroom with only some underwear on.
He wrapped his arms around my waist,automatically making my arms wrap around his neck.
"Thank you babe"I said kissing his lips.
"Again"
I kissed him again,before i could pull back he deepens the kiss. I turned my head,allowing him more access. He palmed my butt,making me moan against his mouth.
We pulled back smiling at eachother.
"I love you Aug"I said
"Not as much i love yo ass"he said.
"Lets go. I gotchu tonight tho"Him saying that made me blush. We've been together for five months and only had sex like seven times. It was all his doings.
We hoped in my car.
"Sooo where we going?"i asked.
"Today we gotta lot of ishh to do. We gotta go out to eat,celebrate,go visit Lay,celebrate some more-"I cut him off before he could even finish
"For real?Is she okay. Is that who called while i was in the bathroom. Babe don't tell me-"He cut me off.
"She woke up a hour ago"August said putting a small smile on his face.
"August didn't you tell me!Oh god we gotta there NOW!Turn the car around,lets go!"The tears started running down my cheeks. They kept coming,they wouldn't stop coming.
I was so happy. I couldnt even explain my feelings. My heart was jumping and i felt everything was going to slow for my liking. My legs was jumping and i didn't speak much after that. The ride to the hospital was anxiety and emotion.
When we finally arrived at the hospital,i kept my shoes in the car. We walked in the hospital hand in hand.
"Babe your hands shaking hella"I looked down at our hands and saw that i was uncontrollably shaking.
"Just calm down a little bae. Don't let her see you like this"he hugged me as i cried into his chest. I felt a tear drop on the top of my head. We both stood there,in the lobby of the hospital,letting go.
After we gathered our composure,we went to the gift shop and got her some more flowers,3 huge teddy bears,and a card. After August payed for the stuff we walked to the front desk.
"Layla Hunters room"
"They moved her to the recovery section in the Kids ER. Room B75" the lady directed us.
After walking down many halls,turning many corners,and getting list a few times we finally found the room that Layla stayed in.
"August"i wined,before i turned away from the door. I was so anxious to get to her room until now. I was scared of what i would see on the other side of the door. I didn't want to face what they've been hiding me from.
"T you can do this. That little girl in their needs you soo bad. You need her just as much as she needs you. Baby girl i need you to be strong. Let her know how important she is. She needs that love right now"He said starring me in my eyes. I nodded my head not even knowing what to say. I took a deep breath and
tried to calm down.
"Alright come on"I slowly pushed the door open. What i saw next broke my heart completely in half. They had my baby hooked on machines,had a breathing mask on,wires and needles everywhere.
"What are they doing to her"I didn't need a repeat of what happened last time.
"Oh there just giving her medicine to keep the pain away and trying to get the feeling back in her body"One of the nurses answered. Me and August waited until they were finish to acknowledge our presents.
"Mommy"She faintly said as she tried to reach for me.
"shhhh mommy's here baby girl. Don't move"I didn't even know if i could touch her it look like she would break.
"I love you mom"sh cried reaching me. She was red. I just wanted so bad to make everything better.
"Mommy loves you too. I love you so much. With all my heart"I finally broke down kissing all over her face.
This is what i missed. Seeing and having my baby with me.
So the picture in the mm is Layla and the video is just something i just couldnt stop watching soooo
Vote(5+)
Comment(1+)