Chapter 7: Buddy

Bright ends up driving Mr Win back to his home. Win has fallen asleep at the back. Bright steal a glance at his boss who looks so tired but still looking handsome as always even in his sleep.

Since they enter the car, Mr Win don't say anything. He just space out through out the window. Until Bright notices through the rear mirror Mr Win has fallen asleep.

He rarely see this side of Mr Win when he works with him. Usually his boss like to smile even though he is strict when come to the shop.

He pulls off the car when they reach Mr Win's house. Luckily he already been here before this, so it is easy for him to find the place by himself. He turn off the engine and turns to Mr Win at the back.

He doesn't has the heart to wake him up. Mr Win looks like in a deep sleep. So, he turns to the front and lean his back on the car seat. Maybe he could wait for awhile before Mr Win wakes up.

While leaning, his mind still ponder at the muscular guy just now. The rumor might be true. That guy probably Mr Win's ex-boyfriend. Bright's gaze fall back on the rear mirror. From here Bright can see clearly his boss's sleeping face.

He smiles unconciously when he looks at the tired figure. How can this 32 years old man sleep like a baby. Bright is starled when suddenly his phone is ringing. He looks at the caller. It is MJ. He answers the phone immediately so that it won't disturb Mr Win's sleep.

While talking on phone, he glances at the rear mirror. Mr Win seems slowly waking up, probably because of the sound just now.

"I will pass tonight" Bright talks to the line.

"I have something to do right now. I will call you back"

Bright ends the call.

Win POV

"Why don't you wake me up?" I yawn and stretch out my tired body.

"We just arrived Mr Win. I want to wake you up but my friend just call me" (AN: Why are u lying Bright? 😌)

"Okay.. hmm how will you go back? You can take my car since your motorbike still at the shop"

"It's okay. I will just grab a taxi"

I nod my head. Both of us get out from the car. I really not in the mood today. Since in the morning, I got text from my ex-lover. I don't expect he will find me at my shop. I thought he is in oversea for these past years. Just why suddenly he comes back and claims that he still love me.

"Mr Win, I go back first"

Ahh.. I forgot Bright is still here. This kid is not bad except when he touches something at my shop. He is so different with his brother. Like north and south pole.

I nod my head briefly and heading to my house but after a few step, suddenly I feel this house looks so empty and I don't want to be alone tonight. I turn my head and look at Bright who still not far away from my house.

I immediately give him a call.

"Hello..?"

"Bright.. do you want to drink with me?"

.

.

"You are quite gangster Bright" I pour the drink into Bright's glass and then mine.

The weather is so calm tonight contrast to my heart. I lean on the door glass outside the verandah of my house while Bright takes his glass and sip his drink.

"That's nothing. I can do more than that" He looks at me.

"Chai yen, calm down kid. Next time don't bargain like that. It is dangerous. What if you get hurt?" I know this kid in front of me not just a normal kid. This kid doesn't afraid of anyone. If I didn't stop him earlier, Bright probably had throwing punch to that person.