Chapter 6🦋

Next Morning....

I Woke Up To The Smell Of Breakfast Cooking. I Sat Up And Yawned As I Rubbed My Eyes. I Got Off The Couch And Folded The Blanket That Was On Top Of Me. I Went Upstairs To My Room And Took A Hot Shower. I Did My Morning Routine And Got Dressed. I Did My Makeup And Hair And Looked In The Mirror.

"You're BEAUTIFUL Darling

"You're BEAUTIFUL Darling. And There's Nobody That Can Take That Way From You." I Smiled As I Put On My Shades.

I Walked Downstairs And Went Into The Kitchen. I Seen Kenneth Cooking Breakfast.

"Good Morning." I Smiled.

"Good Morning. Did You Sleep Good?" He Asked.

"I Did." I Nodded.

"Breakfast Will Be Done In A Few. Would You Like A Cup Of Coffee?" He Offered.

"Sure. I'll Just Take A Coffee. I Have Classes At 10." I Told Him.

"It's 9:24. You Said You Go To Clark, That's 10 Minutes Away. You Have Time For Breakfast." He Said.

"This Is Gonna Sound So Crazy, But I Don't Really Eat In The Morning. I Just Live Off Of Coffee Until The Evening Time." I Admitted.

"That's Not Healthy. Have A Seat. You Need To Eat." He Told Me.

I Obeyed His Command And Sat At The Island. I Took Off My Shades And He Finished Cooking. He Fixed Me A Plate And Poured A Cup Of Coffee.

"Thank You." I Smiled.

After I Finished Eating He Took My Plate And Cup.

"Breakfast Was Good Mr. Edmonds." I Smiled.

"Thank You. And Just Call Me Kenny." He Smiled Back.

Before I Could Say Anything My Phone Rung. I Looked At It And Left Out The Kitchen. I Went Into The Living Room And Answered.

"Hello?"

"Do You Accept A Collect Call From Anthony Gray?"

"Yes." I Nodded.

"Alana Baby, I Need You To Come Down Here." Dad Told Me.

"Dad What'd You Do?" I Asked.

"What You Think?" He Asked.

"Please Don't Tell Me You Killed Someone." I Groaned.

"I Damn Sure Did." He Caught A Attitude.

"You Don't Have To Catch An Attitude. I'll Be Down There Soon." I Sighed.

"Alright. I Love You."

"I Love You Too." I Hung Up.

I Sighed As I Pinched The Bridge Of My Nose. Looks Like I'm Gonna Be Missing Classes Today. I Called An Taxi And Went Into The Kitchen. I Sat In My Seat And Placed My Head In My Hands. I Was In Such Deep Thought I Didn't Hear My Name Being Called.