Chapter 25🦋

Omniscient....

Alana, Alicia, Barbara, Melvin, Ruth And Kevon Sat In The Waiting Room Silently. Alana Stared Into Space, Occasionally Wiping Her Fallen Tears, Alicia Was Trying To Console Her, Melvin Sat Back In His Chair With His Arms Folded, Ruth Was Consoling Kevon And Barbara Was Praying Her Son Be Okay.

"We've Been Here 5 Hours. Surely We're Gonna Get Some Good News." Kevon Said.

Everyone Except Alana Agreed. She Hadn't Uttered A Word Since She Spoke To The Police. She Stood Up And Headed To The Door.

"Where You Going?" Barbara Asked.

"To The Vending Machine."

"I'll Come With You." Melvin Stood Up.

They Walked To The Vending Machine And She Reached For Her Wallet.

"I'll Pay. What You Want?" He Asked.

"A Sprite, Gummy Wild Berry Life Savers And Wild Berry Skittles." She Said.

He Got Them For Her And Placed Them In Her Hand. He Stood In Front Of Her And Rubbed Her Arm.

"Alana, I Know You Love My Brother And Feel Like All Of This Is Your Fault. But It's Not. He's Still Gonna Love You And He's Gonna Make It Out. He'll Be Fine. Now Stop Crying Because If You Cry I Might Cry Too." He Told Her.

"Melvin, You Know When You're Pregnant Everything Can Make You Cry."

"I Never Knew Ruff Ryder's Could Cry." He Walked Away.

She Laughed And Followed Behind Him.

2 Hours Later...

"He's Fine. We Removed The Bullet. He Was Hit In The Left Arm. He's Up Right Now. He's In 723."

"Wait, What?" Kevon Asked.

"Just One Bullet?" Melvin Raised A Brow.

"All Of Them Tears And Thoughts Of Him Dying. For ONE BULLET IN HIS ARM?" Alana Snapped.

"Here I Was Thinking It Was Some Real Damage. Its Just A Bullet In The Arm." Ruth Rolled Her Eyes.

"Well Somebody Should Have Been Clear From The Get Go. I Was Praying Like Never Before. I Tell You What, I'm Not Praying For Him No More. Them Should Last Him At Least 25 Hospital Visits." Barbara Said.

"Y'all Ain't Right." Alicia Laughed.

They Finished Talking To The Doctor And All Went Into His Room. He Was Watching TV With His Arm Wrapped Up.

"Hey Y'all." He Smiled.

"I Could Slap You Right Now." Alana Mumbled As She Sat Down.

"Why?"

"Had Me Out There Crying And Stressing, Thinking You Were Dying. Just For The Doctor To Say It Was A Bullet In The Arm." She Glared.

"It Ain't My Fault." He Shrugged.

"Shut Up!" She Yelled.

He Looked At Everyone Else And They Too Looked Mad.

"Not Y'all Too." He Sighed.

"Shut The Fuck Up." Melvin Frowned.

"How Y'all Mad That I Got Shot In The Arm. Y'all Should Be Happy." He Said.

"You're Right. Still, You Had Us Scared To Death Over Something So Simple." Barbara Told Him.

"Thank God You're Okay. This Heffa Wouldn't Make It If You Wasn't Still Here." Alicia Sighed.

A Few Days Later(In Los Angeles)...

"Kenny, Will You Stop? ALANA!" Melvin Yelled.

Alana Waddled In And Shook Her Head As She Seen Kenny Carrying 2 Boxes. Even Though He Wasn't Completely Healed He Still Insisted On Helping. Which Was Pissing Melvin And Kevon Off.

"I've Tried. I'm Not Dealing With Him." She Threw Her Hands Up.

"You're His Wife. Try Again." Kevon Said.

"Aht Aht. Im His Wife, Not His Mama. I'm Not Telling Him Shit. All I Know Is, He Better Not Come To Me When He's In Pain. Matter Of Fact, Call Y'all Mama And Stop Worrying Me." She Walked Away.

Later That Night...

Alana Was Asleep When Kenny Came In. He Turned On The Light And Tapped Her.

"Baby, Wake Up." He Said.

"Ken, Move. I'm Tired." She Turned Over And Pulled The Cover Over Her Head.

He Kept Shaking Her Until She Let Out A Groan. She Snatched The Covers Off Her Head And Looked At Him. If Looks Could Kill, He'd Be 6 Feet Under.

"WHAT?!"

"My Arm Is Aching." He Complained.

Now She Clearly Told Him Don't Bother Her When He's In Pain. He Wanted To Be Hard Headed So He's Gotta Suffer The Consequences.

"Go Take Your Pain Medicine." She Sighed.

"How Many I Take?" He Asked.

She Stared At Him And Wanted To Slap Him. He's Like A Damn Kid. Can't Do Nothing Himself, She Got Him This Way And She Hates It.

"What Does The Bottle Say?"

"Take 2." He Said.

"Okay Then." She Turned Over.

"So How Many I Take?" He Asked.

"The Whole Bottle," She Spat. "Dammit Take 2 And Turn Off The Light. Because I'm Tired."

"With Water Or?"

"Yes Kenneth With Water." She Mumbled.

After A Minute The Light Turned Off And He Got In Bed With Her.

Short But Vote And Comment Down Below💕✨