Chapter 28🦋

Kenny...

"You Got What You Deserve." Mama Told Me.

"Mama, She Kissed Me. I Was Finna Push Her When Alana Walked In."

"Mhm." She Said.

Of Course She Don't Believe Me, She's Gonna Side With Alana. What Happened To The Mother's That Automatically Side With Their Children? Let's Be Real Here, My Mama Was Never That Mama.

"I Need Help." I Mumbled.

"Well, Don't Look At Me For It." She Walked Away.

I Grabbed My Keys And Drove's To Tracey's House. I Banged On The Door And She Opened It.

"Hey Babe." She Smiled.

"I'm Not Your Babe. Thanks To You My Wife Done Busted Up My Car, Put My Shit Out The House And Changed The Locks On Me!" I Yelled At Her.

"Thanks To Me?" She Frowned.

"Yeah! Thanks To You!" I Yelled.

"You Kissed Me, Ken." She Smirked.

"Bitch You Sat In My Lap And Kissed Me."

Flashback...

Jon Had Just Left The Studio, Leaving Kenny To Work On The Music. Tracey Decided To Stay Awhile And Was Flirting. Kenny Would Shut Her Down Everytime.

"So, Why Didn't You Write A Song For Me? You've Done All These For Her." She Said.

He Side Eyed Her And Chuckled.

"When I Thought About It, You Cheated." He Smirked.

"Ken, I'm Sorry. I Just Want Another Chance." She Begged.

He Looked At His Watch As If He Was Checking The Time. He Looked At Her And Back At The Watch.

"Well, Would You Look At That? It Seems You're A Good Wife And 4 Kids Too Late, Thank God." He Smiled.

She Stared At Him With An Unamused Face And Rolled Her Eyes. He Showed His Watch To Her And She Ignored It, Still Staring In His Face.

"Look, Right There. You See? Or Better Yet, Look At This." He Pulled A Picture Of Alana And Their Daughters Out His Wallet, "YOU TOO LATE. AND WE WOULD NEVER BE BACK TOGETHER IF I WASN'T WITH HER."

"No One Told You To Rush To Marry Someone Anyways. Or Have Kids With Her. And You Said You Didn't Want Kids." She Argued.

"No One Told You To Cheat On Me With My Cousin But You Did That Too. And I Said I Wasn't Ready For Kids. Thank God Again For Not Letting Me Have Any With You." He Told Her.

Tracey Stood Up And Sat On His Lap. She Placed Her Hand On His Face And Kissed Him.

End Of Flashback(Kenny POV)....

"If My Wife Even Mentions Leaving Me, I Promise Imma Come Beat Your Ass. And I've Never Hit A Woman Before, But That'll Be The Got Damn Day!" I Left Making Sure To Slam The Door Behind Me.

I Went Back To Mama's House And Seen Her Holding Kenlyla. She Was Half Asleep As Her Face Was Snuggled Into Mama's Neck. Thats The Only Way She'd Fall Asleep Is If We Carried Her Around.

"Alana Been Here?"

"Yeah." She Nodded.

"Damn." I Sighed.