Chapter 8🦋

Alana....

"I Would've Made You Breakfast But We're Running Short On Time." I Told Him As I Put On My Heels.

"I Had My Breakfast Already Anyways." He Smirked.

I Shook My Head And Laughed A Little. I Woke Him Up This Morning In A Delightful Way And He Decided To Return The Favor.

"We Better Get Going." I Looked At My Watch.

We Both Had A Busy Day Ahead Of Us. I Gathered My Things And We Left Out The House. I Made Sure To Lock The Door And Went To My Car. He Opened My Door And I Kissed Him.

"I Love You." We Both Said At The Same Time.

I Got In The Car And Drove To My Classes.

Later...

I Had Left My Classes And Sat At The Jail, Waiting To Visit My Father. I Came To See Him Every Chance I Could. It's The Least I Could Do, Being That He's In Here Because Of Me.

"Group A!" The Guard Yelled.

I Stood Up And Walked Into The Visitation Room. I Spotted My Father And Went Over To Him. I Gave Him A Hug And He Hugged Me Back. I Sat Across From Him And He Smiled At Me.

"Hi Dad." I Smiled.

"Hey Princess. Who Got You Glowing?" He Asked.

"Well I'm Dating Someone New." I Admitted.

"Who Is He?" He Wondered.

"His Name Is Kenneth."

"Last Name?"

"Edmonds."

"The Singer?" He Asked.

"Yeah." I Nodded.

"So How'd You Meet Him?" He Asked.

"One Day, Derrick Left Me At A Restaurant. And I Walked Home In The Rain. He Offered Me A Ride. I Declined. So He Gave Me His Umbrella Instead And His Card. And Told Me If I Ever Wanted To Get Out Of That Situation To Call Him. And Eventually I Did Call Him. And We Went From There." I Explained.

"Well You're Grown. And I Know For Sure He's A Good One. So You Have My Go Ahead." He Smiled.

"Have You Had Any Other Visitors? For The Days Alicia And I Can't Come?" I Asked.

"Yeah. Your Uncle Mike, He Come See Me. He's Gonna Take Over The Business. He Mentioned Moving Down Here." He Nodded.

Uncle Mike Isn't Really My Uncle. He's My Dad's Best Friend And Partner. They've Been Friends Since They Were Little Boys. He Was Always Around And Spoiled Me Whenever He Could. He Gave Me What My Dad Wouldn't, Allowed Me To Do What My Dad Wouldn't(Except For Smoke, Drink Alcohol And Date). And He'd Save Me From Any Crazy Situation I'd Get Myself Into. Without Telling My Dad, Might I Add.

"I Haven't Talked To Him In A Few Months. I Gotta Call Him." I Admitted.

"He Told Me. He Said You Came Down Here And Forgot About Him."

"I Could Never Forget Uncle Mike."

"That Damn Mike, Ain't Changed A Bit. He Gone Catch A Disease." He Told Me.

"Uncle Mike Isn't That Bad." I Defended Him.

"Your Uncle Mike Is A Hoe."

Well He Didn't Necessarily Lie. I Mean Every Time We Seen Him He Had A New Woman On His Arm. He Especially Had A Thing For Women Who Were Taken. In His Words He 'Loved The Idea Of Possibly Getting Caught'.

Visitation Was Soon Over And I Left. I Drove Home And Went Inside. I Took Off My Heels And Replaced Them With My Red Teddy Bear Plush House Shoes. I Walked Into The Living Room And Turned On The TV. I Seen 227 Playing. I Did A Little Straightening Up Around The House. After I Finished I Went Upstairs To My Room And Took A Shower. I Put On Some Lotion And Put On My Short Silk Robe. I Laid Down And Took A Nap.

Short, I Know. Vote And Comment Down Below.💗