Chapter 7🦋

8 Months Later...

My Dad Ended Up Getting 6 To 8 Years In Jail For Murder. For Some Weird Reason, He Didn't Let Me Know About Any Of His Court Dates. After My House Being A Crime Scene For Almost 3 Months, I Was Finally Able To Move Back In. However, There Were Too Many Bad Memories So I'm Not Moving Back In. Alicia And I Finally Found Me A Nice House Not Far From School. I Was Officially Moving In Today. I Was At Ken's Packing The Last Of My Things When He Came In.

"You Really Leaving Me?" He Asked As He Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist.

He Pulled Me Into Him And Kissed My Cheek. I Smiled And Looked At Him. This Man Too Fine For His Own Good. And Did I Mention Ken And I Are Dating?

"Yes Baby, I Don't Wanna Be A Burden On You." I Told Him.

"You're Not A Burden. You Would Wanna Do This After I Done Got Used To Holding You At Night." He Huffed.

"I'm Sorry. But I'll Come Over Whenever You Want Me To. Or You Can Come Over To My Place." I Shrugged.

"And What About Your Cooking? I Don't Even Want My Cooking No More Because Yours Is So Good." He Kept Going.

"I'll Cook For You In My New House. The First Meal Will Be Made Just For You." I Kissed His Lips.

He Smiled And Helped Me Pack The Last Of My Things. He Placed Them Into My Car And I Drove To My House. He Followed Me Over And We Took Everything Inside.

4 Hours Later....

"Move Over To The Left A Bit. Over To The Right. Just A Little. A Little More. And Perfect." I Smiled.

He Had Just Finished Hanging The Last Picture For Me. My House Was Officially Finished. I Did A Gray And White Color Scheme In Every Room. I'm Also The Very First Owner Of The House. Everything Is Brand New And Has Never Been Used. I Love Having A Real Estate Broker And Agent As A Sister.

(Kitchen And Living Room)