Chapter 14🦋

(I'm Lazy And Don't Feel Like Writing The Whole Wedding And Reception Scene. So We'll Be Bouncing Around...)

Kenny And Alana Stood At The Altar As Everyone Watched The Beautiful Couple

Kenny And Alana Stood At The Altar As Everyone Watched The Beautiful Couple. Kenny Wasn't A Crying Type Man But When He Seen Alana Walking Down The Long Aisle With Her Father He Couldn't Help The Tears. She Shedded A Few Too. Everything Was So Beautiful. There Were Smiles On Everyone's Faces As They Watched.

"Kenneth, Do You Take This Woman To Be You Lawfully Wedded Wife, To Live Together In Holy Matrimony, To Love Her, To Honor Her, To Comfort Her, And To Keep Her In Sickness And Health, Forsaking All Others, For As Long As You Both Shall Live?" The Bishop Asked.

"I Do." He Nodded.

"Alana, Do You Take This Man To Be Your Lawfully Wedded Husband, To Live Together Forever In Holy Matrimony, To Love Him, To Honor Him, To Comfort Him, And To Keep Him In Sickness And Health, Forsaking All Others, For As Long As You Both Shall Live?" He Then Asked Her.

"I Do."

"By The Power Vested In Me By The State Of Georgia, I Now Pronounce You Man And Wife. You May Kiss The Bride." He Smiled.

Kenny Wasted No Time Pulling Her Into Him And Crashing His Lips Onto Hers. She Threw Her Arms Around His Neck As They Kissed Slowly. Pulling Away They Both Smiled And Turned To The Crowd.

"I Present To You Mr. And Mrs. Kenneth Brian Edmonds!"

They Walked Down The Aisle And Waved. They Got Into The Beautiful White Carriage With Gold Accents Being Pulled By 6 White Horses. They Waved As They Drove Away And He Kissed Her Neck. She Smiled And Bit Her Lip While Letting Out A Moan. He Left A Hickey And Smiled.

"Gotta Let All The Guests Know You're Mine." He Joked.

"They Seen The Wedding." She Reminded.

"And They Gone See This Big Ass Hickey Too." He Said.

At The Reception...

Kenny And Alana Were Talking To Some Guests When Ruth Came Over. She Smiled And Held A Gift.

"Congratulations Y'all." She Said.

"Thanks Ruth." Alana Nodded.

"Your Dress Was Very Beautiful, This One Is Too. But That Other One Was Gorgeous." Ruth Admitted.

"Thanks. I Had To Change. There Was No Way I Could Keep It On Any Longer." Alana Laughed.

She Had Changed Into A Much Simpler Dress And Let Her Hair Down. Her Dress Hugged Her Body Tight And Showed All Her Curves. The Other One Was Too Heavy To Even Think About Dancing In.