Chapter 17🦋

A Few Months Later...

Alana Walked Into Her Office With A Cup Of Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice In Her Hand

Alana Walked Into Her Office With A Cup Of Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice In Her Hand. She Had Just Came From Court And She Won The Case. She Sat Her Things Down And Went To Her Boss's Office. She Knocked And Went In.

"Hey Alana. Firstly, Congratulations On Your Win. With This Being Your First Case You Probably Don't Know That We Throw Parties To Celebrate." He Smiled.

"That Won't Be Necessary." She Smiled Back.

"Why Not? This Is A Big Achievement. You Won Your Very First Case That You Were Assigned. And That Divorce Was Messy." He Reminded.

"Well, My Husband And I Came To An Agreement A Little While Back That I'd Become A Housewife After I Won My Case. So A Celebration Isn't Needed." She Shrugged.

"Okay, I Completely Understand. If You Ever Want To Come Back, Your Office Awaits." He Said.

"Alright." She Nodded.

She Went Back To Her Office And Packed Her Things. She Put The Boxes In The Trunk Of Her Car And Drove Home. With It Being Friday She Already Knew Kenny Was Most Likely Home Already. She Parked Her Car And Popped Her Trunk. She Walked Inside And Hung Up Her Coat.

She Walked Upstairs To Their Bedroom And Closed The Door. Kenny Looked At Her As She Sat Her Purse And Briefcase In The Chair. She Kicked Off Her Heels And Pulled Her Hair Out It's Ponytail.

"Hey Baby." He Kissed Her.

"Hey. How Was Your Day?" She Asked Him.

"Good. Yours?"

"Great. I Won My Case. And I'm Officially A House Wife." She Told Him.

"Congratulations." He Said.

"Thanks." She Laid Down.

She Was Exhausted. Kenny Looked At Her And Chuckled. She Covered Her Eyes With Her Arm And Let Out A Deep Sigh.

"I'll Run Your Bath Water For You. Light Some Candles And Turn On Some Music. After You Get Out I'll Rub You Down And Give You A Nice Massage." He Told Her.

She Opened Her Eyes And Looked Over At Him. This Man Don't Know What He Doing To Me She Thought.

"Okay." She Nodded.

He Went Into The Bathroom And She Heard The Water Running. After A While He Came Out And She Smelled Candles Burning.

"Go Ahead And Relax. I'll Bring Up Your Favorite Red Wine." He Smiled.

"Hold The Wine. I Haven't Eaten Today." She Said.

"What?" He Asked.

She Regretted What She Said As She Seen His Smile Dropped.

"I Was Busy."

"Don't Let It Happen Again. Its Not Healthy. I'll Cook Dinner Too." He Kissed Her Forehead.