Chapter 13🦋

1 Year Later...

"Breakfast Is Ready." Alana Called.

She Turned Off All The Food As Kenny Came In And Kissed Her Lips.

"Good Morning Baby." She Hugged Him.

"Good Morning Wife." He Smiled.

Kenny Had Proposed To Alana And Of Course She Said Yes. Her Brought Her A Big Ass Ring. She Had Graduated College And Passed All Her Tests. She Had Also Gotten Her Own Therapist Office, Edmonds Guidance. Kenny Still Treated Her Like A Queen And Gave Her Whatever She Wanted. He Had Met Her Family And They All Loved Him.

"Do You Want Me To Fix Your Plate To Go?" She Offered.

"Yes Please." He Nodded.

She Fixed His Plate And They Kissed Again.

"Bye Baby. I Love You." He Smiled.

"I Love You Too. I'll Bring You Lunch." She Reminded.

"Alright."

He Left For Work And She Cleaned Up.

At The Office....

I Sat Across From The Couple And Smiled. They Lived Next Door To Ken And I, I'm Hoping And Praying They Had Gotten Better. This Is Their 10th Session.

"Okay, Mr. And Mrs. Thomas. How Are Y'all Today?" I Asked.

"We're Good. We're Doing Much Better These Sessions Help Out A Lot." Sherry Smiled.

"Yeah. We Have Gotten Better." Charles Smiled As Well.

"Okay. So These Past Few Sessions, We Have Covered 3 Chapters Of Y'all's Problems. Which Was Insecurity, Dishonesty, And Unfaithfulness. Now Unfaithfulness Has 2 Parts, The First Part We Focused Solely On Mrs. Thomas. This Part Is All About You Mr. Thomas. Why Did You Cheat On Your Wife?" I Asked.

"Because She Made Me." He Shrugged.

"How'd She Make You Cheat?" I Asked.

"She Never Gave Me Attention. I Was Put On The Back Burner, Everything Was All About Her Family. But Her Sister Never Did That. Her Sister Made Me Feel Important." He Explained.

"Her Sister?" I Gasped.

"Yeah." He Nodded.

I Looked Over At Sherry And She Kept A Straight Face.

"Did You Know Your Husband Had An Affair With Your Sister?" I Wondered.

"Yes. But I Didn't Care."

"Why Didn't You Care?"

"Because I Slept With His Brother." She Smirked.

"Did You Sleep With His Brother Before Or After?" I Wondered.

"After I Found Out He Slept With My Sister, I Slept With His Brother Because I Was Hurt." She Admitted.

"But You Said You Didn't Care." I Reminded.

Later That Day...

Alana Was Just Leaving Her Office And Drove To Kenny's Studio. She Walked Inside And Walked To The Elevator. Going To The Top Floor She Met His Assistant Tanya. She Smiled And Tanya Pointed At The Door While Nodding, Since She Was On The Phone. Alana Handed Her A 100 Dollar Bill And Walked To Kenny's Office. She Knocked Once And Walked In.

"Hey Daddy." She Smiled.

"Hey Sexy." He Smiled Back.

She Walked Over To Him And Sat Her Purse On The Desk. She Sat On His Lap And Kissed Him.