Chapted 29🦋

Alana(November 17, 1994 10:30 PM)....

Alana Was At Home Watching A Different World As She Got Ready For Bed. She Had Already Showered And Moisturized, She Put On Her Royal Blue Lace Bra And Boy Shorts From Victoria's Secret And Let Her Hair Down From Its Ponytail. She Was About To Lay Down When She Heard Music Coming From Outside.

"Me And You
Let's Get Away From It All
Me And You
Havin' A Ball"

Alana Walked To The Patio Door And Seen Ken. She Looked At Him And Smiled. This Man Remembered That? They Haven't Even Tried Talking This Situation Out, Alana Want To But There's No Telling What She Might Do.

"You Know, We've Been Together A Long Time
And You Know What?
We Can Get A Lil' Old Light Weight Thing Goin'
If We Really Put Our Hearts To It"

Alana Grabbed The Matching Robe And Put It On. She Tied The Strings As She Opened The Door And Walked To The Balcony Rail, Allowing Him To See Her.

"Ken, What Are You Doing?" Alana Asked.

"Baby, I'm Sorry. I Want You To Forgive Me. I Need You To Forgive Me. Baby, This Month Without You Has Been Hard! I Miss Holding You, Kissing You, Cuddling, I Miss Your Laugh And Smile. Baby Just Forgive Me, I Can't Live Without You. We Said Forever On Our Wedding Day, We Can't Let One Crazy Ex Ruin Us. Alana, Please Forgive Me?" He Begged.

She Walked Inside And Closed The Door, She Put On Her House Shoes And Went Downstairs. Ken Couldn't Believe He Came Over Here Just For Her To Not Even Acknowledge What He Said. She Went Out The Front Door And Seen Him Walking Towards His Car.

"If You Try And I Try
Girl, There's No Tellin How Far We Can Go
Remember Those Loving Fools
Romeo And Juliet?
They Thought They Had A Thing Goin'
But They Just Didn't Know
They Couldn't Visualize
They Had No Idea
How It Could Really Be
But We Know, Don't We, Darlin?"

"Ken, I Talked To Tracey. I Found Out The Truth, I'm Sorry I Didn't Listen To You. I Should Have Trusted And Listened To You." She Apologized.

He Stopped And Looked At Her. She Walked Over To Him And Wrapped Her Arms Around His Waist.

"I Forgive You." She Stared In His Eyes.

"This Means I Can Come Home?" He Smiled.

"Yes, Come Home Daddy." She Smiled Back.

He Picked Her Up And She Wrapped Her Legs Around His Waist. He Spun Her Around And Kissed Her. He Headed Inside And Went Upstairs. He Laid Her On The Bed And Laid On Top Of Her. He Held Her Chin And Kissed Her Lips Slowly.

March 1, 1995....

It Was The Day Of The Grammys And Ken Had Been Nominated For 5. I Was Getting Dressed When He Came In And I Smiled At Him. He Kissed My Neck Since I Was In The Process Of Doing My Makeup.

"Hey Baby. How I Look?" He Asked.

"You Look Good Daddy. If I Could, I'd Have Another One Of Your Babies." I Teased.

"So We Can Have Another Daughter? I'll Pass. Lets Not Add On."

I Laughed At Him And Finished Getting Ready. I Stood Up And Changed Into My Dress. He Examined My Body And Smirked.