Chapter 9.5🦋

Omniscient POV...

Ken Looked Around The Room And Back At Alana. He Seen Her Taking Off Her Robe And Licked His Lips.(Lingerie In MM)

"Have A Seat Daddy." She Said In A Seductive Tone.

He Sat In The Chair And She Turned On A Song. Al B. Sure's Nite And Day Started(Play Song Now). She Made Her Way Over To The Pole And Started To Dance To The Rhythm. Kenny Kept His Eyes On Her Refusing To Miss Anything. She Climbed Up The Pole And Slid Down Into The Splits. He Bit His Lip As He Seen The Way Her Ass Jiggled.

She Slowly Took Off Her Top And Threw It On The Floor. She Spun Around On The Pole And Made Her Way Over To Him. She Danced On Him And He Rubbed His Hands All Over Her. He Felt His Dick Get Hard As She Continued Grinding On Him.

She Kept Dancing On Him Until The Song Went Off. He Stood Up With Her In His Arms And Went Over To The Bed. He Put Her On The Bed And Finished Undressing Himself. She Kicked Off Her Heels And Took Off Her Panties. Ken Took Off His Boxers And She Gasped Lowly. She Knew He Was Big But Damn. He's Way Bigger When He's Hard.

"Kenny, Baby I- I Don't Think I Can Handle That." She Stuttered Nervously.

"Relax. I'll Be Gentle. Lay Back And Spread Your Legs." He Told Her.

She Did As Told And He Placed His Head Between Her Legs. He Started To Lick And Suck On Her Clit Which Made Her Moan. She Placed Her Hand On His Head And Threw Her Head Back.

"Fuck Ken. Yes Right There." She Moaned.

He Continued Eating Her Like His Last Meal As She Arched Her Back. She Wrapped Her Legs Around His Head And Grinded Against His Tongue. He Had Her Feeling Things She'd Never Felt Before. She Felt An Orgasm Building Up And Bit Her Lip.

"Daddy, I'm Gonna Cum." She Told Him.

"Hold It For Me." He Said Before Licking Her Clit Again.

She Honestly Didn't Think She Could. But She Was Gonna Try. After Almost 10 Minutes He Finally Let Her Cum. He Swallowed All Her Juices And Stood Up.

"You Taste Good." He Told Her.

"Thank You Daddy." She Panted.

He Grabbed Her Ankles And Pulled Her To Him. He Wrapped Up And Spread Her Legs As Far As He Wanted. He Slowly Pushed Inside Her, She Gasped Loudly And Closed Her Eyes.

"Look At Me Baby." He Coached.

She Opened Her Eyes And Looked At Him. She Felt As If He Was Breaking Her In Half.

"It's Too Much." She Told Him.

"Relax. I'm Almost In."

She Held Onto Him As He Continued Working His Way Inside Her. After He Was In He Started Thrusting Into Her.

"Oh My God. Ken You Feel So Good." She Moaned.

"You So Damn Wet." He Mumbled.

She Wrapped Her Legs Around Him And He Went Deeper Inside Her. He Continued Pounding Into Her And She Felt Another Orgasm Come. Her Walls Tightened Around His Dick And He Pulled Out.

Instead Of Telling Her To Change Positions He Flipped Her Over Himself. She Arched Her Back And He Pushed Back Inside Her. He Started Pounding Deep Inside Her As He Held Her Waist.

"Fuck Alana." He Groaned.

She Started To Throw Her Ass Back On Him And He Bit His Lip. The Sound Of Their Skin Connecting Got Louder. She Was Much Closer To Cumming.

"Mhh Daddy, Your Dick Feels So Good Inside Me. Give Me More."

He Pushed Deeper Inside Her And She Threw Her Head Back.

"You Like That Baby?" He Asked.

"Yes. Ooh Daddy I Love It." She Admitted.

He Placed A Smack On Her Ass And She Hissed A Little. She Came On His Dick And He Pulled Out. She Straddled Him And Slid Down On Him. She Started Riding Him Slowly And Began To Speed Up.

3 Hours Later....

"That Was Amazing." She Smiled As She Laid On Ken's Chest.

"It Was. You Gotta Do That Thing You Did In The Shower Again." He Rubbed Her Back.

"Okay Daddy." She Kissed His Cheek.

She Was Already Sprung But His Third Leg Made Her Even More Sprung. They Continued To Talk Until They Fell Asleep.

Short Chapter. Vote And Comment Down Below.💗