Chapter 22🦋

1:52 A.M.

Alana Sighed Deeply As She Opened Her Eyes. She Had Been Trying To Fall Asleep Since 10:40. She Got Out Of Bed And Put On Her House Shoes And Robe. She Walked Downstairs And Grabbed A Bottle Of Wine And A Glass. She Walked Back Upstairs And Sat On The Balcony. She Poured Her A Glass Of Wine And Took A Sip. She Stared At The Starry Sky. She Began Thinking About A Lot Of Things.

She Had Been Outside For Almost An Hour When Kenny Came Out. She Looked At Him And Moved Over So He Could Sit Beside Her. He Sat Beside Her And She Laid Her Head On His Shoulder. He Wrapped His Arm Around Her And Looked At The Stars.

"I Couldn't Sleep. I Had A Lot On My Mind." She Sighed.

"You Want To Talk About It Or Just Stay Like This?" He Asked.

She Thought For A Minute And Shrugged. She Knew If She Didn't Talk To Him, He Wouldn't Sleep. She Sat Her Almost Empty Glass Of Wine On The Table And Leaned Back.

"Sometimes, I Feel Like I'm Not Enough Woman For You." She Mumbled.

He Looked At Her With A Crazy And Confused Look. Where The Hell Was All This Coming From? Nobody's Perfect, But She's Perfect For Him.

"Where This Coming From?" He Frowned.

"I Been Thinking About It Lately. I Mean, You're Babyface. I'm Just Some Simple Girl You Saved From An Abusive Relationship. The Only Thing You Can Say When You Want To Brag About Me To Other's Is You Have A Sexy Housewife."

"Bullshit. I Got A Lot To Brag On." He Promised.

"Ken, Don't Lie To Me Right Now. What Do You Have To Brag About When It Comes To Me?" She Asked.

"I Can Brag About How Caring You Are. You're Honest, Beautiful, Forgiving, Mature, And Adventurous. So What You Need More Assurance Than Most? And I Don't Care That You Have A Slight Attitude Problem But When I Raise My Voice Even A Little You Cry. I Don't Care About The Fact That You're Spoiled And Stubborn 80 Percent Of The Time Either. I Love You. And I'll Shout It From A Mountain Top." He Finished.

"Its Just Sometimes I Think You'll Pack Up And Leave Me." She Softly Said As A Tear Fell.

"I'd Never Leave You. I Love You Too Damn Much. Lets Go Back Inside." He Wiped Her Tear.

They Walked Inside And She Closed The Door. He Picked Her Up And Placed Her Up Against The Door. She Wrapped Her Legs Around Him And Looked Down At Him. He Kissed Her Lips And She Kissed Him Back. She Felt As If All Her Problems Slipped Away. She Didn't Care About Anything. She Took Off Her Robe And Dropped It On The Ground, Showing Her Naked Body. He Pulled His Rock Hard Dick Out And Pushed Inside Her.

She Gasped And Bit Her Lip As She Felt Him Nibble At Her Neck. He Gave Her Nice Slow Strokes With A Lot Of Force Behind Each One. She Bit Her Lip And Stared Into His Eyes With Pure Lust.

"You Feel Daddy Deep Inside You?" He Asked.

"Yes. Oh Yes I Feel You." She Gasped.

The Next Morning...

Kenny Woke Up Earlier Than Alana, So He Did His Morning Routine Then Went Downstairs. He Made Breakfast Which Was Waffles, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Toast And Grits For Alana. He Placed Everything On The Tray And Carried It Upstairs. She Was Still Asleep So He Sat The Tray On The Nightstand. He Pulled The Curtains And The Blinds Open, Letting Sunlight Beam Through The Patio Door And Windows. She Covered Her Face And Turned Over.

"Wake Up, I Made You Breakfast." He Told Her.

"Give Me My Robe." She Mumbled.

"Huh?"

"My Robe Please?" She Repeated.

"For What?" He Asked.

"I'm Not About To Sit Up And Eat This Breakfast Naked!"

He Handed Her The Black Robe And She Put It On Before Sitting Up. She Tied The Strings And Rubbed Her Eyes.

"Don't Come Over Here Trying To Kiss Me Either." She Glared.

4 Weeks Later...

Alana Had Been Sick As A Dog Ever Since They Came Home. She Was Always Throwing Up And Tired. She Scheduled A Doctors Appointments And She Sat There In Shock From What She Heard.

"Excuse Me?"

"Congratulations. You're 7 Weeks Pregnant." The Doctor Smiled.

"But, I Can't Be. I Took 3 Pregnancy Tests 4 Weeks Ago, And They Were All Negative." Alana Told Her.

"Sweetie, Never Trust At Home Pregnancy Tests."

"I Need To See Someone Else. Can You Get Doctor Ruth Edmonds In Here?" Alana Asked.

"Sure." The Doctor Nodded.

A Few Minutes Passed And Ruth Came In. Ruth Smiled At Her As She Closed The Door. They Both Greeted Each Other With Hugs.

"Ruth, You're The Only One I'll Trust." Alana Sighed.

"What's Going On?" Ruth Wondered.

"This Woman Trynna Say I'm Pregnant." Alana Snitched Like A 4 Year Old.

"Okay. Lets Draw Some Blood."

Ruth Drew Some Blood And They Talked While They Waited.

"Congratulations Sister." Ruth Smiled.

Alana Looked At Her With A Raised Brow. Ruth Better Not Be Playing With Her.

"I'm So Serious Right Now." Ruth Said.

"Oh How The Men Are Gonna Get A Kick Out Of This." She Mumbled.

Later That Evening...

Alana Walked Into The Foyer And Seen Kenny Grabbing His Keys. She Sighed And Looked At The Time. 5:30.

"Ken, We Need To Talk." She Nervously Said.

"What's Up?" He Asked.

She Opened Her Mouth And Stopped. She Rubbed The Bridge Of Her Nose And Shook Her Head. She Needed To Vomit Again. This Could Wait.

"Actually, You Seem Like You Were In A Rush When I Came In. Go Ahead, It Can Wait." She Told Him.

"I'm Not In A Rush. Whats Up?" He Asked.

"Nothing, It Can Wait. I'm Gonna Go Lay Down I Love You." She Quickly Went Upstairs.

He Stood There A Moment Trying To Figure Out What's Up With Her. She Obviously Had Something Very Important To Tell Him. He Looked At His Watch At Seen He Had To Be Heading Out The Door. They'll Talk About It Later.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" He Yelled.

Vote And Comment Down Below💗💗