Chapter 10🦋

The Next Morning...

Alana Woke Up With Ken Still Holding Her. She Tried Moving His Arms But He Pulled Her Back.

"Where You Going?" He Asked In A Sleepy Voice.

"I Have To Use The Bathroom. Then I'm Gonna Make You Breakfast." She Told Him.

"I'm Sure The Way Your Legs Feel You Can't Make It To The Kitchen. Just Come Lay Back With Me After You Finish In The Bathroom." He Rubbed Her.

He Wasn't Wrong. Her Legs Were Numb As Hell. She Got Up And Put On Her Robe. She Managed To Make It To The Bathroom And Used It. She Washed Her Hands And Brushed Her Teeth. As She Was Doing Her Face Routine Ken Came In. He Started Brushing His Teeth And Doing His Routine. His Phone Started Ringing.

"Can You Go Answer That?" He Asked.

"Sure."

She Walked Into The Room Grabbing His Phone. She Looked At The Caller ID And Seen It Was His Mother.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Alana. Is My Son Around?" She Asked.

"Yeah, He's Right In The Next Room." She Told Her.

"Put Him On The Phone." Barbara Said.

"Yes Ma'am."

She Walked Into The Bathroom And Handed Him The Phone. She Left Out And Let Him Have His Privacy. She Made The Bed And Swept The Floor. She Opened The Blinds To Let In Some Sunlight And Lit A Candle. She Grabbed A Green Jogging Suit And Panties. She Went Across The Hall To The Guest Bedroom And Took A Shower.

An Hour Later...

Alana Walked Back Into Her Bedroom And Unwrapped Her Hair. She Brushed Her Hair Into A Ponytail. She Started On Her Makeup And Decided She Needed To Hear Some Music. She Turned On Her Record Player And Placed A Random Record On There.

Dionne Warwick's Reaching For The Sky Started. She Finished Her Makeup And Kenny Came Out The Bathroom. She Looked At Him And Bit Her Lip.

"What?" He Asked.

"Nothing, I Just Got The Finest Daddy In The World." She Smiled.

He Laughed At Her And Sat Down. She Sat In His Lap And Rubbed His Hair.

"What Kind Of Moisturizer You Use On Your Skin?" She Asked.

"Jergens."

Her Mouth Dropped In Disbelief. It Ain't No Way In Hell He Just Use Jergens On His Skin.

"And What Else?" She Raised A Brow.

"That's It. Nothing Else." He Shrugged.

"So This Whole Time I Been Thinking You Use Some Fancy Expensive Moisturizer All You Use Is Jergens?" She Scrunched Up Her Face.

"Yes." He Nodded.

"Well I Be Damn." She Mumbled.

Later...

Alana Was Getting Ready To Leave For Her Hair And Nail Appointments. Kenny Had Left To Go To His Mother's House To Mow Her Yard. Her Phone Rung And She Grabbed It.

"Hello?"

"Hey Baby, I'm On My Way Back. You Need Anything?" He Asked.

"No. I Don't Need Anything, I Got A Hair And Nail Appointment So I'm Heading Out." She Told Him.

"Alright."

"And You Need To Come Mow My Yard." She Said.

"You Gone Pay Me?" He Asked.

"Did You Charge Your Mama?" She Asked.

She Was Now Walking Out The House. She Got Into Her Car And Started It Up.

"No."

"Exactly. So You Shouldn't Charge Me." She Mumbled.

"I Can't Charge My Mama. That's My Mama." He Said.

"You Take Cash?" She Joked.

"Nah, But I Take Ass." He Bluntly Said.

"Get Off My Phone Kenneth." She Laughed.

She Hung Up And Started Some Music. She Drove To Pick Up Alicia Then Headed To The Salon.

"Girl, You Are Glowing." Alicia Smiled.

"I Had THE BEST Dick Last Night."Alana Beamed.

"Awww Sukie Sukie Now. Tell Me About It."

"Not." She Teased.

"Girl Tell Me." Alicia Groaned.

"All I'm Gonna Say Is, He Had Me In Positions I Never Knew Existed."

Back At Home...

Alana Got Out Her Car And Seen Kenny Mowing Her Yard. She Went Inside And Grabbed Him A Bottle Of Water. She Stood On The Porch Until He Noticed Her. He Came Over And She Handed Him The Water.

"Can You Wash My Car After You Finish?" She Asked.

"You Know, I Thought All The Hard Work And Labor Was Over Since You Got Settled In." He Sighed.

"Please?" She Batted Her Eyes.

"Yeah." He Gave In.

"Thank You, I'm Gonna Get Dinner Started."

"Do I Need To Put The Stove Together Too?" He Asked.

"Shut Up!"

Short Ik Whatever. Vote And Comment Down Below💗