Chapter 20🦋

Derrick...

I Was Fresh Out Of Jail And Waited For My Brother To Come Get Me. I Know Y'all Thought I Was Dead. But He Didn't Kill Me. Even Though He Shot Me In The Heart. I Served 3 Years And Now I'm Free. I Gotta Find Alana. But It Won't Be Hard.

A Few Minutes Later...

"Man, Take Me To My Crib." I Mumbled.

"Take You Where Nigga?" He Asked.

"My Crib!"

"Now You Know Damn Well, You Ain't Got No Crib." He Smacked His Lips.

"DJ, Take Me To The Fucking House." I Huffed.

"What House Nigga?!" He Yelled.

"Alana's!" I Yelled Back.

I Huffed At Looked Out The Window And He Started To Drive. He Took Me To The House And I Didn't See Neither Of The Cars Outside. Just A Big Ass Ram Truck. I Got Out And Started Knocking On The Door. A Nigga Opened Up And I Got Pissed. He Was Big As Fuck! Bout 6'5, 250 Pounds, Big Ass Muscles. He Lift Weights, I Know He Do.

"Who You?" He Asked.

"Nigga, Who Is You? You In My Motherfucking House!" I Yelled.

"Man, This My House! I Brought This Shit 2 Years Ago!"

DJ...

I Sat In My Car With My Hands And Chin Resting On The Steering Wheel. I Had Already Locked The Doors. I Watched As Derrick Talked Shit And The Dude Looked Mad As Hell. I Was Ready For Him To Beat Derrick's Ass. To My Dislike, He Let Him Walk Away. Derrick Came Back To The Car And I Groaned.

"Why You Ain't Tell Me That Bitch Moved?!" He Asked.

"How Was I Supposed To Know?!" I Yelled Back.

"You Always Yelled You Seen Her And She Looked Good!!"

"Oh Bitch, I Lied! Last I Heard Was Her Pops Made Her Go Back To New York!" I Lied.

This Nigga Done Ruined That Woman's Life Enough. She Was Good As Hell To Him But He Wanted To Dog Her Out. I'm Glad She Did Like I Been Told Her To Move The Fuck On And Get A Real Man. Because This Is A 34 Year Old Boy Sitting In My Car. He Ain't Got No Job, No Car, No Money And No Morals.

2 Months Later(Alana)...

Lately I Been Having This Crazy Feeling That I'm Being Watched Or Stalked

Lately I Been Having This Crazy Feeling That I'm Being Watched Or Stalked. I Don't Know What's Up With That. Anyways I Walked Into This Fancy Restaurant Sun Dial, With My Bodyguard Tyrone Behind Me.

"Mrs. Edmonds, Right This Way. Your Husband Is Waiting." The Hostess Smiled.

I Followed Her Upstairs To Our Table And Ken Stood Up. We Gave Each Other A Hug And Kiss. He Pulled Out My Chair And I Thanked Him. I Took My Seat And Tyrone Stood Behind Me.

"Well, Don't You Look Sexy." He Complimented.

"Thank You Baby. I Planned On Staying Inside All Day, But Mama Called Me Saying She Wanted To Shop, Then You Called Saying Let's Have Lunch. So Here I Am."

"That's Good To Hear. You Need To Stop Cooping Yourself In The House." He Told Me.

"I Feel Safer Inside." I Sighed.

After I First Told Ken About My Weird Feelings, He Told My Dad And My Dad Sent Almost 35 Of His Best Guards Down Here. They Guarded Every Perimeter Of The House. He Then Installed A Even Fancier Security System. Dad Even Persuaded Him Into Getting Badges For All Our Visitors As Well, So What Did Kenny Do? Got Custom Badges Made For Everyone Who Came Over. The Other Week, They Wouldn't Let Mama In Because She Didn't Have Hers. I Must Have A Bodyguard With Me At All Times. And They Specifically Chose Tyrone, He Was Mean As Hell.

"Baby, I Promise You No One Is Gonna Get You." He Rubbed My Hand.

"Okay." I Smiled.

"I Ordered You Your Usual." He Said.

"Boy, You Don't Know My Usual." I Joked.

"Seafood Pasta With A Tropical Watermelon Lemonade Cocktail. A Lemon Slice On The Glass, 2 Lemons Slices And 2 Watermelon Slices In The Drink. Shaken Not Stirred."

"You Forgot A-"

"A Double Shot Of Coconut Rum? Anything Else?" He Asked.

I Stared At Him For A Second And Looked Away In Defeat.

"Exactly. Shut Up." He Told Me.

"You Shut Up." I Told Him.

The Waiter Brought Out Our Food And Drinks, So We Began To Eat. We Talked About Little Things And He Just Had To Mess It Up.

"Why You Wearing Chanel But Carrying A YSL Purse?" He Asked.

I Shot Him A Glare And Sighed. Why He Always Trynna Judge Somebody Fashion?

"If You Must Know, I Let Alicia Have The Chanel Bag That Matches This Dress. And I Have To Get Me Another One." I Said.

"You Let Her HAVE Your Favorite Purse?" He Asked.

"Mhm." I Nodded.

"How Did That Even Happen?"

"I Forgot Her Birthday And Didn't Have A Gift. So I Had To Give Her Something Nice."

I Had That Feeling I Was Being Watched. I Looked Around The Room And My Eyes Got Big As I Noticed Derrick At The Bar. I Blinked To Make Sure I Wasn't Going Crazy And He Was Still There.

"Baby, Derrick Is Here." I Gasped.

"Who?"

"Derrick. My Ex." I Repeated.

"Alana Baby, He's Dead." He Reminded.

"No, He Isn't. He's Over There, At The Bar."

He Quickly Looked Over At The Bar And Called A Waiter Over. He Paid For Our Food And We Stood Up To Leave. I Tried To Walk But Felt Lightheaded. I Fainted And Everything Went Black.

"Alana, Wake Up."

"Come On Get Up."

"Someone Call An Ambulance! My Wife Needs Help!!"

Derrick...

Wife?! What The Fuck He Mean Wife?! I Know She Didn't Marry This Bastard While I Was Away! He'll Never Treat Her How I Did. He Doesn't Deserve Her! I Do! And I'm Going To Get Her Back!

I Had Been Stalking Her For A While, You Know Studying. She Doesn't Have A Job, She's A Housewife For That Nigga But Wouldn't Do It For Me. They Got High Tech Security System And Security Guards All Around They House And He's A Celebrity. So I Gotta Be Smart About Getting To Her. I Could Try Planting A Bomb On Her Car But All Of Them Are Locked In The Garage. I Still Haven't Found A Way Inside The Gate. He Got A Big Ass Brick Wall All Around. I Tried All Over. 

I Woulda Approached Them But They Got That Big Ass Bodyguard Standing By Her. He Had 3 Guns On Him, I Know He Would Pop My Ass Coming Over There.

Vote And Comment Down Below🥰💕