Chapter 12🦋

Saturday...

Kenny Was At Home Watching The Game When Alana Called His Phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Babe." She Smiled.

"Hey. What's Up Sexy?" He Asked.

"Nothing Much. I Was Calling To Let You Know I Found 4 Different Outfits For Tonight. I'm About To Pay For Them And Come Over So You Can Pick The One You Like." She Told Him.

"Wait, You Got My Card Right?" He Wondered.

"Yeah." She Nodded.

"Use It And Pay For Your Things." He Said.

Alana Couldn't Resist The Smile On Her Face. She Had Finally Hit The Jackpot. She Got Her A Man Who Can Pay For Whatever She Wants.

"Yes Daddy." She Cooed.

"Alright Now. Don't Get Yourself Into Anything You Can't Finish."

"Oh Trust Me, Thats My Plan." She Smirked.

Later...

Alana Was Trying On The Last Outfit For Kenny To See. She Walked Out The Bathroom And He Looked At Her.

"Let Me See The Back." He Told Her.

She Turned Around And He Bit His Lip.

"I Like That One. But I'm Gonna Go With The 3 Piece Set." He Decided.

"You Sure?" She Asked.

"Yeah." He Nodded.

She Walked Into The Bathroom And Changed Into The 3 Piece Set And Her Brown Heels. She Wore Her Natural Hair In A Big Afro. She Did Her Makeup. After She Finished She Walked Out The Bathroom. She Sprayed On Her Tommy Bahama For Her Perfume And Looked At Kenny. She Seen He Was Dressed And Waiting For Her.

"You're Forgetting Something." She Told Him.

"No I'm Not." He Said.

"Yes You Are." She Held Up The Afro Wig She Brought Him.

"I'm Not Putting That Shit On!" He Argued.

"Please Baby." She Begged.

"No."

"Please?" She Asked Again.

"Alana."

"Please Daddy? For Me?" She Pouted.

"I'm Not Wearing No Wig." He Argued.

"But It's A 70s Party. All The Other Men Are Gonna Be Wearing A Afro." She Stated.

"I'm Not All The Other Men." He Told Her.

"Either You Put This Wig On Or You Not Getting Any Cookies For A Month." She Smirked.

He Looked Her Up And Down And Thought About It For A Second. She Stood There With Her Arms Folded And Her Jaws Clenched.

"Fine." He Grumbled.

She Smiled And Put The Wig On Him. He Frowned As He Looked In The Mirror. He Couldn't Believe She Had Him Wearing A Fucking Wig.