Chapter 11🦋

A Week Later(Tracey)...

Hi, I'm Tracey. I'm Kenny's Ex Girlfriend. We Broke Up 5 Years Ago Because Of I Cheated On Him. I Ended Up Moving To Texas But Now I'm Back In Atlanta. I Really Want My Man Back. Nobody's Gonna Treat Me Like He Did. I Got Dressed Up And Looking Good And Went To The House. I Knocked On The Door And Waited. The Door Opened And My Smile Dropped.

Omniscient POV...

Alana Looked At The Woman And Raised A Brow. Tracey Couldn't Believe Kenny Had Another Woman In His House.

"Who Are You?" The Woman Smugly Asked.

"I'm Alana. Kenny's Girlfriend Who Are You?" She Asked.

"I'm Tracey, His Girlfriend."

"Bi- Woman, Kenny Told Me All About You And The Breakup. You Are Not His Girlfriend." Alana Laughed.

"Tell Him I'm Here And Would Like To Speak With Him." Tracey Said.

"Uh Huh. Wait Out Here." Alana Closed The Door.

She Locked All The Locks And Went To Kenny's Man Cave. She Leaned Against The Door And Folded Her Arms. She Cleared Her Throat And He Looked At Her.

"Damn Baby, You Looking Fine As Hell." He Licked His Lips.

Shd Blushed A Bright Red As He Said That. She Wasn't Used To A Man Complementing Her And Admiring Her As If She Was The Most Delicate Thing In The World.

"Thank You Daddy

"Thank You Daddy."

"Now What's Up?" He Asked.

"You Have A Visitor Here." She Told Him.

They Walked Into The Foyer And He Opened The Door. He Looked At Tracey And Back At Alana.

"What You Want Tracey?" He Dryly Asked.

"Ken, I'm Sorry. I Love You So Much. I Want You Back. Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back?" She Begged As She Reached To Touch Him.

He Slapped Her Hands Away And Shook His Head. How You Gone Come Back After Almost 6 Years Talking About Take You Back? She Out Her Damn Mind.

"Tracey, I Have Moved On. All The Feelings I Had For You Are Dead. There's Nothing For Us To Fix." He Told Her.

"So You're Gonna Choose That Bitch Over Me?!" She Yelled.

"Bitch?" Alana Asked.

"Yes, Bitch!" Tracey Repeated.

Alana Looked Around As If She Lost Something And Frowned. She Looked Back At Tracey While Scratching Her Head.

"Girl, I'm Trying To Find Who The Hell You Talking To. But, I Just Can't Seem To See Them. Crazy Right?" She Asked.

"So Childish. I Never Knew You Would Stoop So Low Kenneth."

"Hoe, I Will Whoop Your Boney Ass." Alana Threatened.

"Then Do It!" Tracey Taunted.

"You're Not Whooping Nobody's Ass!" Kenny Cut In.

"Watch Me." She Walked Up.

He Yanked Her Back And Held Her Tightly.

"Tracey, Leave. And Don't Come Back Here." He Told Her.

Alana Took Off Her Heel And Threw It At Tracey As She Walked Away. It Hit Her In The Back And Alana Smirked. Kenny Closed The Door And Pinned Her Against It, Holding Her Hands Above Her Head.

"My Shoe Is Still Out There." She Whined.

"I Don't Give A Damn. You Need To Stop Your Shit. I'm Telling You Now, I'm Not Having It! Make That Your First And Last Time Showing Out!" He Told Her.

She Was Getting Slightly Turned On As She Seen Him Upset. She Liked This Side Of Him A Lot.

"But She Started It." She Pouted.

"I Don't Care! I Just Know You Better Not Let It Happen Again!" He Yelled.

"I'm Grown. I Can Do What I Want!" She Yelled At Him.

He Wrapped His Hand Around Her Throat And She Moaned.

"Who The Fuck You Talking To?" He Asked.

She Wanted To Keep Talking Back But She Noticed His Eyes Had Grown Darker. She Was Afraid To Even Breathe.

"Answer Me!"

"Not You Daddy." She Lied.

Upstairs...

"Ouu Daddy Please. I'm Sorry." She Pleaded.

Kenny Had Her Face Down, Ass Up. He Thrusted In And Out Of Her At A Fast Pace.

"Shut Up." He Told Her As He Smacked Her Ass.

Her Mouth Fell Open As She Gasped. She Placed Her Hand On His Stomach But That Didn't Stop Him. He Smacked Her Hand Away And She Whined.

"Pleaseee Daddy Fuck. I Can't Take Anymore." She Tried Scooting Away.

"Stop Running And Take This Dick." He Pulled Her Back.

She Whimpered As He Pounded Inside Her A Bit Harder.

"I'm Gonna Cum." She Gasped.

"Hold It."

"I Can't Please Let Me Cum." She Begged.

He Grabbed Her Hair And She Hissed. He Got Closer To Her Ear Still Pounding Away At Her.

"Apologize And I Might Let You." He Told Her.

"I'm So Sorry For My Attitude. I Won't Do It Again. I'll Be Your Good Girl. Please Let Me Cum, I Can't Hold It Anymore." She Panted.

"You Can Hold It A Bit Longer." He Said.

"But-"

"But Nothing. What'd I Say?" He Asked.

"Mmhhh That I Can Hold It." She Repeated.

He Continued Pounding Into Her And She Squirted A Little. Her Mouth Hung Open As She Tried Holding It In. He Decided To Put Her Torture To An End.

"Cum On Daddy's Dick." He Told Her.

She Immediately Came All Over Him. He Pulled Out And Flipped Her On Her Back. He Spread Her Legs Open And Slid Back Inside. He Put One Leg On His Hip And The Other On His Shoulder. He Started Back Fucking Her.

"Who's Pussy Is This?" He Asked Her.

"Yours. Uhh Its All Yours Daddy." She Bit Her Lip.

"Its All Mine?" He Pushed Farther.

"Yes! Only For You Daddy!" She Yelled.

"Better Be." He Choked Her.

This Man Was Playing No Games With Her. He Put Her Other Leg On His Shoulder Going Deeper. He Hit Every Spot Of Hers While Fucking Her Senseless. He Rubbed Her Clit And She Got Wetter.

"I Love You Daddy." She Moaned To Him.

"I Love You Too Baby." He Kissed Her.

They Kissed Each Other Sloppily. Their Tongues Fought For Dominance. She Moaned Into The Kiss As He Rubbed Up And Down Her Body.

"You Like This Dick Inside You, Huh?" He Asked.

"Yes. Mhh Your Dick Feels So Good Inside Me." She Nodded.

Not Kenny Putting Alana In Her Place. Do Y'all Think She's Gonna Do It Again? Vote And Comment Down Below🥺💕