Chapter 24🦋

Saturday...

"Heyyyy Everybody

"Heyyyy Everybody." Alana Smiled As They Walked In.

"Its About Time Y'all Made It." Ruth Hugged Them.

"I'm Sorry. It Was My Fault." Alana Admitted As She Hugged Kevon.

She Then Hugged Melvin And Sat On The Love Seat. Kenny Came Over To Her And Sat Beside Her.

"Daddy, Will You Take My Shoes Off?" She Asked.

He Took Her Shoes Off And She Laid Her Head On His Shoulder. Melvin Looked At Them And Shook His Head. They Decided To Eat And Watch TV First Then Have Game Night. They Ordered Pizza And Wing Stop.

"Did Y'all Get My 10 Piece Lemon Pepper, Large Fry And Lemonade?" Alana Asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay." She Smiled And Stood Up.

"I'll Get It For You. Relax." Kenny Told Her.

She Smiled And Sat Back Down. He Went And Grabbed Her Food For Her And Handed It To Her. They All Agreed On Watching Coming To America.

After The Movie...

"Alright, Since Alana Is Pregnant. Kenny You Gotta Take Your Shot And Hers Too." Ruth Said.

"Okay." He Nodded.

They Decided To Play These Cards Will Get You Drunk. You Pulled A Card And Had To Do Whatever It Said. They Sat Around The Living Room Table With All The Liquor. Alana Pulled First And Laughed. She Grabbed The Bottle Of Tequila And Poured A Shot. She Handed It To Kenny And He Frowned.

"What It Say?"

"You Drink." She Showed Him.

He Took The Shot And Drank It Before Sitting The Glass On The Table. He Pulled A Card And Chuckled.

"Pick A Person To Drink. Melvin A Glass Of Mad Dog Sound Good." He Said.

"Say What Now?" Melvin Asked.

"Here You Go Big Bro." Kenny Handed Him The Shot.

"I Hate You." Melvin Mumbled.

He Took The Shot And Everyone Laughed At The Face He Made. It Was Now Kevon's Turn.

"Everyone Votes Who's Most Likely To Dodge Drinks. That Person Drinks."

"ALANA!" Everyone Called.

"Daddy." She Called Kenny.

Kevon Poured A Shot Of Don Julio And Kenny Took It. He Already Knew He Was Be The Drunkest Dealing With Them. Ruth Grabbed The Card And Shook Her Head.

"Everybody Drink." She Said.

Everyone Poured A Shot And All Took Them At The Same Time.

After The 15th Shot Kenny Started To Feel Warm. He Kept Looking At Alana And Her Beautiful Face. She Laughed At Something And He Wanted To Kiss Her.