𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

JUNE SEOK was considered a quiet soul according to her halmeoni or her grandmother, Hae. She typically liked being at home taking care of her with Wyatt, her twin brother. She also seemed to have a bit of a temper. When she was mad, you couldn't change her mood. But the girl never acted on anything due to her quiet nature.

The twins and Hae Jeong had been alone for most the kids' lives, after their mother died, Hae's daughter, passed away when the twins were young.

  Hae was able to handle her grandkids until she started to get older and growing more sick by the day. She always told them to just go out and live their life and not worry about her, but the twins couldn't possibly do that.

  June and Wyatt spent most of their time, when not at school, taking care of her or working multiple jobs to pay for everything.

  They were homeschooled until Hae enrolled them into West Valley Middle School, so they would get out of the house. On the first day there, most of the kids were making fun of them for the way their eyes looked. The two knew some english but still relied on Korean for most interactions.

   Wyatt had only made it worse by speaking their native language in front of them, to which the kids all just laughed and told them to speak english. They continued to bully the twins for the next couple of months.

   The group of boys, lead by an asshole Brandon, we're all laughing and making fun of the twins. Although everyone seemed to be against them, there was one person who wasn't afraid to stand up for the twins.

A girl with medium brown hair immediately went over to stand next to them. "Hey, assholes! I say you shut the hell up before I shove a stick up your ass!" The girl shouted, defensively.

  The bully's all taken a back by the girls ruthlessness, and not wanting to back down but Brandon took a step closer but was stopped when the brunette suddenly punched him in the face. He landed on the floor as his nose started to bleed. A bunch of kids and some staff ran over to scene.

  The twins were shocked to say the least, no one had ever done anything like that for them before. Although June's face looked void for emotion she was still fuming on the inside from what they called them. Wyatt just looked at the girl in shock but also with love in his eyes. He immediately had a crush on the girl, even though he didn't know her yet.

  The principal ran over to the scene, the bully holding his nose in pain, as the dark haired girl stood there with an almost proud look on her face. "Tory. My office. Now!" The principal, Mr. Spencer, spat, looking right at her.

  Tory reluctantly followed him as he walked down the hall to his office. She glanced back at the scene she just let, seeing the the bully's standing there all glaring hardly at her. Her gaze then went over to the twins, Wyatt had a big grin on his face, while June seemed to have no emotion at all.

  Mr. Spencer had gone easy on Tory, deciding to believe that she was defending the siblings, but still gave her a weeks worth of detention. The girl just groans before walking out of his office back into the hallway, everybody stared at her as she walked away. June and Wyatt had wanted to thank her for standing up to them. Wyatt then saw her walking down the hall and grabbed June before running up to the girl.

  "Oh my god. That was amazing! Thank you so much!" Wyatt exclaimed, very fast. Tory could barely understand what he had said but just smiled, "Yeah, of course. You didn't deserve that."

    June mumbled some in Korean, as Tory looked at the two confused. "Oh, she said that your badass for punching him." What answered, quickly. Tory laughs, before holding her hand out. "I'm Tory."

   Wyatt immediately shakes her hand, "I'm Wyatt! And this is June. She doesn't like talking that much."

    "Cool. How about we hang out at lunch?" Tory asks. June and Wyatt look at each other before both nodding. Tory just smiles before walking away.

     The two knew at that moment that Tory would be with them for a long time.

——

    JOHNNY LAWRENCE was in no way a good father, he wasn't around much and didn't know how to be a parent to his two boys.

    Mason and Robby grew up with a dead beat dad and an alcoholic, and drug addicted mother. They got by though, and in their teens years almost lost themselves, until they found Daniel LaRusso, who they used to get back at their dad, but ended up learning a lot from him. So, they ditched their lying and stealing ways to be good.

    They both competed in the All Valley Under 18 Karate Tournament, but both lost to Cobra Kai, which happens to be run by none other than Johnny Lawerence.

    The Keene boys were now teaming with Daniel in Miyagi-Do full time with his two daughters Samantha and Sawyer.

    It seems like Karate equals drama.

    Drama equals an all out Karate war...?

NOTES

ahhh so ready to start this!