𝖎𝖝. 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒

AT THE LARUSSO HOUSE, the two girls, plus Miguel and Mason, we're trying to get the two dojos together. "I don't know how to say this any plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together." Sam tried to explain to the group of teens.

    "Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. J was in Cobra Kai. Their styles mixed with ours like..." Chris starts, searching for the right metaphor. "Oil and vinegar?" Nate suggests, "No, not salad dressing." The boy shot down. "I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart foundation."

    Mitch rolled his eyes, "They we're friends, dipshit." He spoke from the other end of the couch. "Not at WrestleMania 3, Penis Breath." Chris corrected. "Okay, you can't call me Penis Breath. Only they can call my Penis Breath." Mitch corrected the boy, gesturing to his other Eagle Fangs. Chris looks at his confused, "Why are you okay with anyone calling you Penis Breath?"

     "You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go." The boy standing up, Bert following as they started to leave. "Hey, pussies!" Demetri called out, causing the two to stop and turn to him. "This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of 'em, you're an asshole too. So are you. So was I. Well, at least I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes. So if by merging with Eagle Fang... Weird name, by the way. Can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it." He finishes, glancing around the room to slightly shocked faces on his outburst. "I'm sorry for all the 'assholes' I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but... it's an emotional time."

     His big speech turned a chord in all of them, Mitch and Bert both going back to sit on the couch, as Sawyer nods to the boy to continue. "Now... where do we start?"

——

TORY HAD this crazy idea to get back at their two rivaling dojos, since she found out that they were working together. It also just so happens they were all gathered at the LaRusso household.

June was hesitant at first, she thought it was a little harsh, the girl wanted to not continue this. Stop fighting, end it all. This wasn't just over a stupid kiss anymore, it had turned into real hatred. But it couldn't be stopped, and she eventually warmed up to the idea, jumping aboard immediately, Wyatt however, was harder to convince. He thought it was 'out of line' but after some begging and begging from the blonde girl, he finally caved. The next step was to inform the other students, they knew most of them would be down.

The group decided to meet at down the street from the LaRusso's to plan some logistics. A frown appearing on the girls face, noticing Robby wasn't present, Kyler suggested luring them outside and then making a big entrance. "Alright, so we all enter through the back door." June confirmed, most of them nodding, but Kyler didn't agree, "Nah, you, Wyatt, and Tory, should go thought the front door." They looked at him confused, "Why would we do that?" Tory questioned, the boy sighs, "Because, you guys scare them the most. It makes it more dramatic."

June and Tory simply rolling their eyes at him, "It doesn't matter. Just move."

——

BACK INSIDE, now that the two dojos agreed on work together, it was their turn to figure out logistics. "We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do. But deadlocked on a new name, Gi design, Post-Training Snacks, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol." Demetri listed, as the other teens listening intently, "Okay, not good, but still, it's a start."