𝖎. 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓

^^ june and wyatt's outfit here

    JUNE AND WYATT are sitting in the living room, June reading a book while Wyatt was on his phone

JUNE AND WYATT are sitting in the living room, June reading a book while Wyatt was on his phone. Their phones both buzzed at the same time, it was probably Tory texting them.

"It's Tory." Wyatt states, not looking away from his phone. June just hums in response, "She says we're going to Valley Fest today, and we don't have a choice." He says, reading her text.

    "Typical." June states, closing her book and setting it on the coffee table. She then picks up her phone and texts Tory back asking what time they we're going to meet. She only responded with 'NOW'. A knock on the door then ran through the room, the two looked each other already knowing who was at the door. "Come in!" Wyatt exclaims, The door opens at Tory walks in.

  "Oh, good you're ready. C'mon let's go!" Tory says, smiling at the two. "I'll tell halmeoni." Wyatt states, standing up and walking towards the older women's room. "How's she doing?" Tory says, breaking the silence between her and June. "The same. Not any worse, but not better." She stated, blankly.

Tory just nods, looking down at the floor. She was in basically the same position, her mother was also very sick, and she had to work her butt off the support her and her little brother.

Wyatt comes back into the room, "Alright. Let's go."

The three left the apartment and was off to Valley Fest.

——

VALLEY FEST, was a yearly festival full of different types of deep fried food, and crazy spinning rides. Tory had always taken June and Wyatt there, mostly because she knew they probably wouldn't go, even if they have fun every year going.

Once the trio go there Tory immediately ran over to the first deep fried thing they were going to eat that day. The newly blonde girl hands the worker some money as they had her back a funnel cake, with strawberries and tons of powdered sugar on top. She then walks back over to the two. "Funnel cake! Let's go!" Wyatt exclaims, making the girls laugh at him.

After they ate their funnel cake, Wyatt suggests the idea of going on some of the rides. The girls reluctantly agree, and end up having a blast on all of the rides. Tory suggests to the two to go on one of the fast spinning rides where you stick to the wall.

Once the ride started spinning Wyatt tried to start moving but failed as he was stuck to the wall. Tory laughs at his attempt, before looking to her left to see June fully upside down while laughing hysterically. Tory and Wyatt laugh but are ultimately confused as to how she suddenly got upside down.

"How are you upside down?!" Wyatt shouts to her. "I don't know. Gravity and shit." June exclaims.

——-