Introduction

Heroine : Sivaangi
She is 19 years old. She is a great singer. She's extremely innocent and friendly. She's such a cutie. Our heroine have always had a crush on our hero since small.😏

Hero : Ashwin Kumar
He is 21 years old. He is the center of attention in his university since he's the football captain and he's very attractive.

Rakshan➡️ Sivaangi's cousin brother.
Very protective over Sivaangi. He is Ashwin's best friend. Loves Sivaangi to the core. Famous among the university students.

Pavithra➡️ Sivaangi's best friend. Outgoing and fun to talk with. She's really pretty. She's the only one who knows about our heroine's little crush.

Monica➡️ Ashwin's 1st sister. Loves Ashwin eventhough they fight frequently. She's working in America.

Mega ➡️ Ashwin's 2nd sister. Has a Tom and Jerry relationship with him. Sivaangi's primary school senior. She's currently doing intern in her father's company.

Binni ➡️ Sivaangi's mother. A professional singer. Caring and sporting.

Krishnakumar ➡️ Sivaangi's father. Professional singer. Has other side businesses too. He is a share partner in Ashwin's father's company.

Lakshmikanthan ➡️ Ashwin's father. A successful businessman. Loves to help  people in need. A kind man.

Seetha ➡️ Ashwin's mother. Loving and caring. She helps her husband in their company.